Length Of Time With Your Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TwoStep

Re: Length Of Time With Your Implant

Postby TwoStep » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:45 am

DougAnd wrote:I guess I should add that I can never have a Titan because my corporas are both destroyed as are my tunicas. Even Rebuilt they will never be good enough for Titan. That's ok don't need it.

Can you elaborate on this? What kind of issue with the tunica would allow one brand of IPP but not the other?

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:35 pm

That was 6 months after implant. My docs gave me distal crossover in spades. my cylinders are under the skin outside of the correct position. I've talked with been examined by contacted many more docs since. A Titan probably would be ok. But the cylinders are much larger than AMS. They expand to 24mm.
Doug
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Musson

Postby Musson » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:44 pm

handfulWES wrote:Do you really want to know? LOL Yes the first 2 were partly due to the insurance I had and what they would exactly cover. Since the first 2 didn't work they opted for the more expensive 700 three piece unit. That one lasted for almost 8 1/4 years. The pump broke as they said I used the damn thing to much. Hell I was still young, and I was taking about 800mgs of "T" per month and I was always ready to run and often twice in a day and I on occasions like a weekend from Friday night to Monday morning I might have had sex 5 to 8 times and it was all good. I was called the Energizer Bunny. The next one lasted just over 9 years as I had slowed down slightly not much but slightly and I was now approaching 60. When it broke due to pump failure I no longer had the insurance I once had and was actually receiving my medical care from the VA. They did the implants but had a long waiting list of 3 years when my name was put on the list. Don't go there as to how I handled 3 years with a broken implant. The doctor I got was a great doctor and he was gay which I actually liked as my last doctor was Bi. He did a fine job but someone on his team must have taken a leak, taken a dump or sneezed and I ended up with a major infection. By the time he actually found it there was no road back but he tried. He also fired 2 people that same day as I had tried to reach him for over 2 weeks. I had IV antibiotics for 7 days and it wasn't fixed. I was sick but I had to go home to take care of some things and I had to be back to the VA in 5 days. I was taking an oral antibiotic 3 times a day to keep the infection from going rampant and eat me alive.

I checked in the afternoon for surgery the next morning. My best friend stayed for my surgery watching the board to see where I was. I went from holding and prep to the OR about 7:30 and I was in the OR almost 7 hours. The long and short was, my insides was full of infection and the doctor actually had to wash my insides out. He had to move everything inside and hose it out. I was in recovery and I was so sick. He came in and told them to give me more medication to stop the vomiting. They were about to say no when he said give me the damn medication and some needles. They jumped. He said I want to get him back in his room and the staff started to say something and he said MOVE and MOVE THEY DID. I got sick along the way and he was shooting me with some more medication as they pushed my bed into the room. He said I don't want another patient in here till well after tomorrow. He had gone from the OR to talk to Steve and Steve was sitting across from my room when we came back. He told Steve he was going to stay the night with me and make sure I had the proper care I needed and he did.

I had a second implant out of this but it took almost 4 months before I could use the damn thing. It works like a charm, anything I lost from the AMS he gave it back including the girth and length. He is now in Florida. He did a fine job and I love my Titan implant. It looks great on a soft as I posted just before this. That is far more than I could say for AMS and their 700 whatever as they have changed the title a number of times.

That is my story in a short form. I have had a long road to travel and like I said almost 27 years is a very long time. I blazed a trail in a time when implants were only for those over 60 or had a spinal cord injury problem. At 41 1/2 it wasn't considered as I had been trying for almost 2 years before I found a doctor, I didn't know, cut on a part of my anatomy that was only reserved for something or someone special. That my friends: is what real faith truly is. I met him, had lunch with him and said when do we do it (I know bad grammar). I serve a higher being and I knew in my heart I had the right doctor, and later the wrong device but the best at that time. That is fine because what he gave me worked, it worked every time all the time and it didn't go limp till I squeezed the right button.

I do take ED as a serious thing. I often find humor in some of my own situations but they tell me laughter is the best medicine and I have to agree on that one. I often feel I was as alone as there was nothing like FT back then. If you talked to someone at AMS it was some woman and how in the hell would she know anything about a dick as she was born without one. I had all of 3 brochures to read, I saw a model of the AMS 700 in the doctor's office and what he could tell me. Don't tell me it was easy. We have moved mountains when it comes to actually being able to do something with ED and KNOW WHAT - WE HAVE EVEN MORE MOUNTAINS to move still. I was out in the cold; no one to lean on that even knew what I experienced. I have been told by some they would just have the shit cut off and just wouldn't care. I doubt when it happens to you that you will give up that easy. I have met a few guys that sex isn't all that important. I believe they are sick. This is the very core that makes us a man. It hurts deep inside with an ache that can't be described in words. The countless hours I cried all because I couldn't.

Once on my feet I told God, YES GOD, I would do anything and everything to help my fellow brother not to have to suffer alone if possible. It’s a bad thing to hurt like that and feel so alone and lost. I welcome your comments.

WES

Nice summary. Not to quibble because this is a matter of personal experience but my size loss has been devastating to the quality of sex. I was able to do so much more in bed when I had a big dick. Yes, I can still get women to cum but it is simply not the same eye-rolling, pussy stretching, exhausting experience as it was with a bigger dick.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Return to “Implants”