Cylinders placed outside the corpora

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Maverick2dog

Re: Cylinders placed outside the corpora

Postby Maverick2dog » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:32 pm

When cylinders were inflated my penis looked pretty normal. Except I could not fully inflate and bulging at the base bottom my of penis. The internal part. The bulging part hurt most of the time. The revision was a must not a choice.I also find it interesting that the latest set of cylinders that were put are small than the two previous set. I was told the larger set would not fit in my corpora. So it is possible that the first two sets were put in incorrectly.
I am only 5 days out from last surgery. Penis is still pretty swollen, but I can feel the tips in the head. Because of all the trama to my penis from three surgeries I am going to have to wait 6 weeks before I am activated. I believe that this second revision was done well.

As far as who the docs are? I am not going to pass judgement at this point. I know that both revision were difficult. I also know that no docs are perfect. The original doc does around 150 to 200 implants a year and the second docs 250ish a year.

At the end of the day I just want my dick to work and don’t want any more surgeries. There is no telling what I have lost in these last two surgery. Certainly scared, probably more loss of sensitivity. As far as size I will have to wait and see. I was 7 inches when this started with plenty of girth.
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:20 pm

Maverick,
You had a Titan? Sounds like you have an AMS now. Check your paperwork.
Guys he started with cylinders in place just like me then they blew out his tunicas just like mine did so the cylinders were too large girth for him.
I'm sure that is what happened.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:47 pm

Yes I had a Titian, then AMS CX, new one is AMS. Doc did say that he has seen herniated corpora after a Titian. But he said after the surgery that the cylinders were not in my corpor and now they are. I am not saying your not correct, that is the info I have. I will see him in 5 weeks. 6 weeks from surgery. I can’t cycle until then because all the work he did lots of stitches inside and out.
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Your surgery the one you just had is exactly the same as Doctor Carreon wants to do to me. My corpora's have been totally destroyed. He wants to completely rebuild them. I am not inclined to do that.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:23 pm

5 days out from 2nd revision. Lots of scar tissue had to be removed. Had to cut into the corpora.
Attachments
937DCA22-9BCA-4BE5-B5AD-7558FC1BDC57.jpeg
937DCA22-9BCA-4BE5-B5AD-7558FC1BDC57.jpeg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
C086D59A-C7BC-4A98-8394-5E5646975AD7.jpeg
C086D59A-C7BC-4A98-8394-5E5646975AD7.jpeg (31.19 KiB) Viewed 1140 times

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:26 pm

Damn!!!
My first implant was an AMS. One of my complaints was my dick was cone shaped with that piece of crap. Fat at the base and tapered all the way to the glans. By about a year, it started to gain size at the top. I understand the vacuum pumping helps even out the taper on an AMS/Boston Scientific. I notice they are now using Boston Scientific in their advertisements.

I hope you are finally fixed. NOBODY should have to go through what you have and end up with a Frankenstein dick for a repair. Many hugs man.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Got to remember that this is just 5 days out, still very swollen. I had a much smaller cut and had stitches with the previous revision. It will look much better as time goes by.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:31 am

Maverick,
So you had a Titan, then problems caused you to have a revision, right? Had problems with your revision they discovered that your cylinders were outside of your corporas and had to completely rebuild them, right?
That is a mirror to me in advance. I had my implant in Aug, Very bad mismeasuring wreaked havoc. The 4th Uro Dr Carrion immediately saw the problem. The other 3 had no clue. The uneven pressure from my cylinders had ripped open both my corporas and my tunicas. Then my shorter left tip had crossed over and joined my right tip in the right glans. That twisted my penis like a cork screw. Dr Carrion said he sees this all the time. Not counting you I have found 4 other guys on FT who had this type of problem. I went home and nursed my left tip back into place. So far it has stayed there but that leaves me in your situation exactly. I have no tunicas or corporas. In Dec I had my pump moved Dr Kata came back twice trying to convince me to have a complete replacement. I am so glad I did not do that. The same thing would have happened to me. Either Dr Kata would not have noticed that my corporas were open or he would have noticed and sliced and diced me just like you were. I have keloid disease can you imagine each stitch developing an acorn sized scar on your penis? I can, not going to happen. It sounds to me that your surgeon tried to fix things on your first revision but gig not go all the way with a complete rebuild. So it left your cylinders outside of your tunicas.
My cylinders constantly wander around inside of my penis. That for me is non life threatening a nuisance but no big deal. I simply move them back into place again again again again.
Good luck with your healing, hope it holds this time.

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:31 am

Doug,

The first two surgeries were done by the same doctor. I not sure the first surgeon knew that the cylinders were not in the corpora. I was having issues with auto inflation and a dick that hurt all the time. That is why the first revision was done. Nothing was said about cylinders not being in the corpora.

After first revision I was left with a cylinder that was push out and hurt. Thought it was a herniated corpora. Doc said it was not in the corpora. This stopped me from exercising, standing on my feet for more that 30 minutes and I believe it would have at some point push through my skin. When pump up I could feel the cylinder on the right moving around. No choice but have a revision.

Second revision doc opened up the right corpora and cleaned out the scar tissue. They also used shorter cylinders. I don’t know what this will look like when fully pumped up. I do know I can feel the tips in the head. Doc said the larger cylinder would not fix in my corpora and it is possible that first implant and revision were not in. I did injections for many years maybe that was the cause of the scar tissue.
I think the stitches will end up looking much better that they currently do. I am still pretty swollen and think as swelling goes down and stitches desolve this will look much better. Will post new pics as swelling goes down.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:09 pm

I had a "cross" with my initial implant. Just one of the things my poorly chosen surgeon fucked up ('it's not rocket science'). About one inch out from the base, the right "balloon" crossed into the left corpora. If I didn't inflate all the way, I had a "corner" that bothered my favorite girl. Either way, my dick bent terribly to the left. Eventually, the pump migrated to a place where I couldn't deflate. I was like that almost 3 months until revision - uncomfortable (but I could fuck!!!!).

Thank you Dr Perito, for fixing my fucked up dick!!!!

Good luck, man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”