Mourning Loss Celebrating Victory

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Mourning Loss Celebrating Victory

Postby DougAnd » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:12 pm

ED sucks! It really does. But what are you going to do? Scold your penis for letting you down again and again?
I miss its softness, the urgency of full engorgement, the aching need to push with intense pressure.
But every day I pump up hard and smile. Dancing in the shower naked smile. Looking sideways in the mirror smile. Big, big, BIG smile! !!
A true celebration of an amazing victory smile.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Lost Sheep

Re: Mourning Loss Celebrating Victory

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Yep, it was nice to have erections come unbidden, spontaneously confirming to my girl that I was hot for her. Especially nice for her.

In exchange for losing those days where my libido was supercharged by an insistent erection, I now have the reliability of an implant.

It is not a bad trade I made. Especially since those earlier days were gone anyway.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

David_R

Re: Mourning Loss Celebrating Victory

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:56 pm

DougAnd wrote:every day I pump up hard and smile. Dancing in the shower naked smile. Looking sideways in the mirror smile. Big, big, BIG smile! !! A true celebration of an amazing victory smile.

I totally agree! :D

Return to “Implants”