Have you had intercourse without a full erection?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

Have you had intercourse without a full erection?

Postby edwardl007 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:54 pm

As some posts indicate, guys say they can't get it hard enough for penetration. Does that mean you truly have to stuff it in - or she does. I am at the point where it fluffs up and then I place a cock ring around it and - though not hard - I can have a orgasm.

So the guys who say they cannot penetrate, are you - were you - limited to stuffing?
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

dg_moore

Re: Have you had intercourse without a full erection?

Postby dg_moore » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:17 pm

One guy wrote it was like trying to stuff a clam through a keyhole. Sounded like a pretty good description.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:42 am

I had difficulty so....ended up on pills and then injections.
The implant is by far the best solution and from advice from my surgeon the sooner it’s done, before any atrophy sets in, the better the outcome.
It is/was the case in my instance.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:47 am

edwardl007 wrote:As some posts indicate, guys say they can't get it hard enough for penetration. Does that mean you truly have to stuff it in - or she does. I am at the point where it fluffs up and then I place a cock ring around it and - though not hard - I can have a orgasm.

So the guys who say they cannot penetrate, are you - were you - limited to stuffing?

Providing you have a high volume surgeon and your health is good and you aren’t overweight an implant will supply a fantastic opportunity to have endless hours of fucking just like you did when you were in your 20’s
But there isn’t any gain without pain......it’s an 18 month journey to being a lean, mean, fucking macine :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:32 am

Smetro wrote:
edwardl007 wrote:As some posts indicate, guys say they can't get it hard enough for penetration. Does that mean you truly have to stuff it in - or she does. I am at the point where it fluffs up and then I place a cock ring around it and - though not hard - I can have a orgasm.

Providing you have a high volume surgeon and your health is good and you aren’t overweight an implant will supply a fantastic opportunity to have endless hours of fucking just like you did when you were in your 20’s
But there isn’t any gain without pain......it’s an 18 month journey to being a lean, mean, fucking macine :lol:

My health sucks... I am a type 2 diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, I had a triple bypass and a heart attack in 2015, I am 30 lbs overweight and I am still an intercourse energizer bunny. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 am

When I had E.D. (after a prostatectomy) and before I had my implant, I could not penetrate at all, at all, at all. So intercourse was just a fond memory (my wife and I did other things instead, rather than in addition to). Being able to get hard and penetrate has returned intercourse to our options for love-making, and boy are we happy! :D

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:05 am

Yes, it sucked for her.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:19 pm

Edward,
I played that game for years. Squeeze the base and get just enough to go in. If lucky I'd get hard and let go. But more and more had to hold on to keep going. What kind of sex is that? Byebye gone good for nothing sex. Now 5 or 6 pumps and look out no more of that holding on foolishness. I'm just saying.
Get it done.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:31 am

thanks guys.
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:21 pm

Actually, I had one girl who could suck my little post-RP noodle to "semi-stiff" to where I could just get it in her. Then she'd tighten her little pussy and hold me in while we fucked. She was the only one, as I was just too soft and little. Now she "pumps me up" and..............

Good luck, man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”