Rock Bottom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ED2013

Re: Rock Bottom

Postby ED2013 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:09 am

Have a phone or video consult with Dr. Eid and get his opinion.

Larry10625

Re: Rock Bottom

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:26 am

needhelp wrote:
Naples wrote:I remember going to the urologist to see what can be done about my ED. He started talking about shots I didn’t think I could do that. I ended up trying it it worked poorly not very good results. When I first went to him he mentioned we may have to go to an implant. My thought was no way I could not imagine going through that. Well, I got my implant January 7. Still recovering but so far so good. It is not an easy decision nor is it easy to go through. However this website made it doable for me. This is a decision that only you can make. Good luck and do a lot of research on this website. I agree there were a lot of posts regarding revisions that concerned me as well. But I have really had no choice if I wanted to have sex again. So at some point you most likely will decide to go for it. When that time comes come back to the site and post your experience and you will get a lot of feedback that will help

How do you like your Titan? any reason why the CX was not a choice? Im looking at both. Ive got a curve. LGX probably would not work

It depends how bad the curve is. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”