Anorgasmia (no orgasm) Sad

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wallyworld

Anorgasmia (no orgasm) Sad

Postby wallyworld » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Has anybody been successfully treated for Anorgasmia? I seem to have it and I have tried just about everything I can think of to have an orgasm but they remain elusive. I have what I think is good sensation and my glans does engorge. My Uro and Neuro generally believe it is MS, Afib, RP and age related rather than the implant. I asked them both about Cabergoline and even sent my Neuro the link for a study I came across. Nether will prescribe it and my Neuro didn't think much of the study.

I found a an evaluation/study that listed 13 drugs that were reviewed for this issue and of the 13 only one was seen as a possible treatment and that is Yohimbine. The others were not recommended citing further study needed as a treatment for Anorgasmia.

I've had only 2 orgasms since I was activated on November 29 and those were close to the activation date. I can get close but I just can't climax. I was able to orgasm before the implant but I didn't bother much because I couldn't get an erection. It might have been a year or so before the surgery that I last tried.

Love the implant and so does my wife! I'm gaining length and girth from initial activation and I'm even longer erect than I was immediately before the surgery with almost two 2ccs of Mega Quad mix (way more than I was supposed to use!).

Thoughts? Questions?

Mark
63, ED 30+ yrs. Trifecta: MS (30 yrs), RP, (10 yrs), Afib (5 yrs). Injecting 30 yrs: PGE1 - Mega-quad mix. Injections achieve no success now as I add new diseases to my resume :D . Implanted Oct 22, 2018 LGX 15 cm x 12 mm + 4 cm RTE, CONCEAL reservoir.

DougAnd

Re: Anorgasmia (no orgasm) Sad

Postby DougAnd » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:29 pm

Mark,
Tough break .I know that all of us have to try harder to orgasm. In my case it takes me about 3 times the effort ;) Also the longer I go in between the harder it is. You might try masturbating daily to build up ability. Good luck.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

radioradio

Re: Anorgasmia (no orgasm) Sad

Postby radioradio » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:39 am

Cabergline seems to have helped for me, but I’m weening myself off. Don’t like the statistics point to one in ten possibly getting heart valve issues.

Keep at it, and yes I too recommend whacking it often to get your groove back.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “Implants”