Just had fourth revision since 2013!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
maxxxxx

Re: Just had fourth revision since 2013!

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:07 am

alibaba wrote:Max my brother with the 5 x's, where do you hide that pump? I don't see it anywhere in that big dong picture. If all pumps were as easily hidden as that, they would be putting coupons in the paper every Wednesday to hawk them. Cheers buddy. f

hi Ali! you know I love you. :)
no worry, the pump can sometimes be glimpsed. here it is on my right at the bottom. I am lucky i have the skin of the scrotum very hard, it does not allow you to feel what it hides inside.
Last edited by maxxxxx on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:33 pm

warrenw wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:That's what Dr. Kramer told me too... 90% of his revisions are on the Titan.

This kind of statement is referred to as "heresay". An unsubstaniated, unprovable, thirdhand account, being used by this poster to support his well known bias.

Well, I didn't know we were in a court of law. What I find funny is when I say something people don't like, the direct me to one of the very popular, high implant surgeons. When one of them says something they don't like is heresay and because of my bias. Ya know what, whatever. It is what it is, like it or not. It's not heresay, I have no reason to believe that Dr. Kramer is making it up, and why would he? He also implants the Titan. Haters will be haters. I have so many fans that I have to empty my private message box at least twice a month. I am not here to impress anyone, I am a moderator with huge restrictions and the private email addresses of 4 of the best implant surgeons in the world and two patient liaisons from two implant companies with an invitation to contact any of them whenever I like. I am sorry if you don't like the messages I pass on from them but frankly my dear, I don't give a :)

Larry

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:02 pm

although I do not appreciate some things you write, in this case you are clearly right.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:05 pm

maxxxxx wrote:although I do not appreciate some things you write, in this case you are clearly right.

Right Maxxxxx, I understand that. That's the way it is in everything in life... like spinach... some will like it, some will not but, don't shoot the messenger in one subject and insist on the message from the same guy in another.

Larry

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:34 pm

This forum has a number of "old members" and a number of "newer members". Many of the "old members" are those who have problems with our implants and have continued to participate in this forum. "Newer members" are seeking information about implants or are recent implantees trying to figure out whether they are screwed up or normal and simply healing. As they heal without problems, they gradually stop "dropping in". When I went 3 years without problems, I rarely visited this forum.

We see here a higher number of guys who have implant problems because guys with no problems have "moved on"....

Problems or not, a hard dick is a game changer

Good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:01 pm

To be honest, I hope I wear hell out of mine to need revisions at some point. My wife orgasms pretty much only in missionary when I am inside her wiith a lot of hard pressure on her clit and pelvis. She is looking forward to that again.

Thanks for bringing this issue up. I am definitely going to ask my doc about this and I will need those tubes on the underside of my dock.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:20 am

Just had my scrotal surgery and haven't been cleared to try it out yet.
What I do know is there is feeling everywhere on my penis.

The CX seems to be like a semi and it really wants attention.
Maybe they left me slightly inflated, but I don't know.
Larry has the same implant and he could tell for sure.

I also think the shortest point between the cylinders and pump is a straight line.
I wonder if it's more difficult for them to route the tubing to the reservoir?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:26 am

tomas1 wrote:Just had my scrotal surgery and haven't been cleared to try it out yet.
What I do know is there is feeling everywhere on my penis.

The CX seems to be like a semi and it really wants attention.
Maybe they left me slightly inflated, but I don't know.
Larry has the same implant and he could tell for sure.

I also think the shortest point between the cylinders and pump is a straight line.
I wonder if it's more difficult for them to route the tubing to the reservoir?

No buddy, I have the LGX, but it is a AMS product :)

Larry

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:45 am

OK, I see you had it replaced.
Was flaccid with the CX different than with the LGX?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 am

tomas1 wrote:OK, I see you had it replaced.
Was flaccid with the CX different than with the LGX?

I never had the CX. I had the LGX and when I went septic they removed it. 6 months later. they replaced it with another LGX.

Larry

Return to “Implants”