Skin Graft to straighten out peyronies

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

Skin Graft to straighten out peyronies

Postby needhelp » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:21 pm

has any one ever had any type of a skin graft to help straightening out a curve from peyronies .... (sometimes called a Horton-Devine procedure)
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Weazer

Re: Skin Graft to straighten out peyronies

Postby Weazer » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:52 pm

It is not a skin graft. They can use different things for the graft. In my case they used cadaver tissue. I believe that it is most commonly used.
57, not married, Peyronies Disease in 2014, plication surgery 2016, failed, grafted in 2016, implant Dec. 27 2018. Titan 20cm +1RTE

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:14 pm

My Peyronies was straightened out by my implant.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Weazer wrote:It is not a skin graft. They can use different things for the graft. In my case they used cadaver tissue. I believe that it is most commonly used.

Thank you.... have you had any problems with it since?
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:20 pm

dg_moore wrote:My Peyronies was straightened out by my implant.

Thank you Dave ....

Weazer

Postby Weazer » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:58 pm

needhelp wrote:
Weazer wrote:It is not a skin graft. They can use different things for the graft. In my case they used cadaver tissue. I believe that it is most commonly used.

Thank you.... have you had any problems with it since?

After the graft surgery I still had some curve and narrowing although it was much improved. Over the course of the next year or year and a half I gradually lost the ability to get an erection, that is why I got an implant. I am only at 5 weeks but I am pretty damn straight but right about where my graft was it looks like I am a tiny bit narrower.
57, not married, Peyronies Disease in 2014, plication surgery 2016, failed, grafted in 2016, implant Dec. 27 2018. Titan 20cm +1RTE

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:35 pm

your not alone out there. I'm facing that decision now. I had a fracture 8 months ago. developed ED and a curve. Did the pshot, pills and now injections. Nothing seems to be working. Next is the implant. This is all happening so fast. 8 moths ago I was fully functional. Now I can only get a sloppy excretion. In looking at the type of implants, my dr was discussing with me, what he may have to do if that curve will not straighten out. that's where the grafting was discussed. You say you got narrower where you had the graft..... was that after the implant or before? what made you go with the Titan? I'm single....this is going to be interesting dating

Weazer

Postby Weazer » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:05 pm

needhelp wrote:your not alone out there. I'm facing that decision now. I had a fracture 8 months ago. developed ED and a curve. Did the pshot, pills and now injections. Nothing seems to be working. Next is the implant. This is all happening so fast. 8 moths ago I was fully functional. Now I can only get a sloppy excretion. In looking at the type of implants, my dr was discussing with me, what he may have to do if that curve will not straighten out. that's where the grafting was discussed. You say you got narrower where you had the graft..... was that after the implant or before? what made you go with the Titan? I'm single....this is going to be interesting dating

Peyronies gave me a 90 degree bend and a significant hourglass deformity. After my graft surgery I still had a little bend maybe 15 degrees and the hourglass was almost gone. When I say I am a tiny bit narrower now I mean tiny. I tried to measure it and could not get an accurate measurement. After looking at it I'm not that sure that I am narrower but if I am it would be less than 1/8".

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:56 pm

Weazer wrote:
needhelp wrote:your not alone out there. I'm facing that decision now. I had a fracture 8 months ago. developed ED and a curve. Did the pshot, pills and now injections. Nothing seems to be working. Next is the implant. This is all happening so fast. 8 moths ago I was fully functional. Now I can only get a sloppy excretion. In looking at the type of implants, my dr was discussing with me, what he may have to do if that curve will not straighten out. that's where the grafting was discussed. You say you got narrower where you had the graft..... was that after the implant or before? what made you go with the Titan? I'm single....this is going to be interesting dating

Peyronies gave me a 90 degree bend and a significant hourglass deformity. After my graft surgery I still had a little bend maybe 15 degrees and the hourglass was almost gone. When I say I am a tiny bit narrower now I mean tiny. I tried to measure it and could not get an accurate measurement. After looking at it I'm not that sure that I am narrower but if I am it would be less than 1/8".

Thank you for that

Return to “Implants”