Anyone willing to show in nyc

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ringo1

Re: Anyone willing to show in nyc

Postby ringo1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:50 pm

mr.skin wrote:
ringo1 wrote:nope..he says i have phyical issues due to the vein stripping but i am not fit for an implnat...even though the injections even dont work on me...

So what does he recommend ?

I showed my the videos of my erection after the vein stripping he said as long as you can keep up on any postion of even little soft ...implant in not for u..its really weird injection don't work hE gave me a dose of pge1 didn't get full hard...he did a dopplor which shows venous leakage but he says dopplor are nothing if u r getting the erection for real.ever one has venous leakage.. if I am.own canmot get any erection if with a girl I get an erection...morning erection are there not that intense but are there..he says he not ot seen a case like me ever..which is really depressing that a guy cannot get an erection on his own but with a girl can...mostly he says it's then other way round...in fact he said I never had ED even have phical condition proven by multiple.testibg from multiple places he says ED is when u can't get it up for sex...i asked for an implant he said get married and if it dosent work for atleast 6 to 8 month he will think about it but for now it's a NO...he measured me and said if am fit to get one but don't rush into it yet..
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:08 pm

So you’re saying you can get an erection and can have intercourse with a girl but you can’t get an erection when you are alone ?

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:46 pm

Ringo,
If Eid said no then your leakage must be below 6 right? Keep using VED it will increase blood flow and help keep you ready for your implant.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:35 am

ED2013 wrote:So you’re saying you can get an erection and can have intercourse with a girl but you can’t get an erection when you are alone ?

Yup that pretty much it ...the reason I can get it up I believe is cause I am not sexually active in a relationship...meaning the sexual urge is so high that I get it up but can I do it eveyday like any other young guy no I don't think so..eod even said you had an I just it you never had ed ..ed is when u have failures not when u anticipate failure cause u have injury or pain in your dick ...dr Eid said come to me after you have had a many failures in sex...even he agrees I have a phical condition...after the penile vein stripping and also have developed plaques above the shaft after vein surgery which he says are superficial and will go away..

Once again all those guys still interested in Dr geng hsu surgery it's a scam ok...I am not saying this cause it didn't work for me ..I am saying this cause it worked for nobody ever..not a single guy ever benefited I contacted many of his former patients and all are the same is is just a scam ...Dr Eid says it's simple as that if vein ligations to reduce venous leakage worked even he would have done it instead of the implant made a fortune after all he is also a uro surgeon.. he said he did many in the 80's none worked ...no insurance ever covers it.....Dr hsu with his claim.of a cure and 90% success is just a con and he has a whole way of messing up your brains ...

After seeing Eid and Dr hsu..I see how much of a scam Dr hsu is ...there is Eid who wants me to delay the implant even I was glbegging him to give me.one and offering him the money ..Dr hsu well the first day I went o him he wanted to do the operation on me there an the cause he gets a patient like 2 or 3 in the whole.year..where as Eid has a much much successful practise . he didn't ask me.if I had any failures or anything he said leakage is there I will resolve it.. he was hovering over me like a bee on honey...I learnt the hard way maybe my fucking agresive nature to defeat Ed led me to it...

Right now in flight back home.on a 14 hour flight..so yeah the long post
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:40 am

Don’t worry about when you’re alone... get into a sexual relationship ASAP and have as much sex as you can... see how it goes.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:17 am

Hey ringo1: i was definitely surprised that Dr. Eid said he did not wanted to do the implant on you. But, he did not denied that possibility later on, which is good. So keep calm... try to let the dust settle a little bit... and then think about what you are going to do next. You also have his video consultations that you can use later on to talk to him again. stay strong!

Return to “Implants”