Young guys with an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ruktitan

Re: Young guys with an implant?

Postby Ruktitan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 am

Hey man. I had my implant at 26. And a revision done at 27. So any questions fire away. Hope I can help.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 am

Hey darkness
First question you have to ask yourself is, what are my options ? If you dont have many then implant could be your savior. Do all the research you can. Technology has and will continue to improve. Implants being made now and in the future will likely have a longer life expectancy so although you will likely need revisions it could be minimized. Lots if men here with implants are glad to help you. Before long, you wont be in the dark. Good luck !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Jrod1998

Postby Jrod1998 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:12 am

I’m thinking about getting an implant around the same time. I’m only 20 but my ED is really bad. I don’t think I will ever be able to get up again on my own. It’s really affecting my relationship with my girlfriend and I figure I’d rather go through with it and be happy than sad for the next 10 years of my life. It’s not fair to go through this shit at such a you g age, I think losing girls because of impotence is the worst feeling in the world.

Return to “Implants”