Young guys with an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
guyinthedarkness

Young guys with an implant?

Postby guyinthedarkness » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:11 pm

Hello guys,

I would really like to know if there are any young guys (age from 18 to 30) here in this board. I really think to do my operation this summer but im really scared, also because of my very young age. Some experiences of a life with an implant of guys in my age would be really nice to hear....

Wish you all best

Larry10625

Re: Young guys with an implant?

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:16 pm

guyinthedarkness wrote:Hello guys,

I would really like to know if there are any young guys (age from 18 to 30) here in this board. I really think to do my operation this summer but im really scared, also because of my very young age. Some experiences of a life with an implant of guys in my age would be really nice to hear....

Wish you all best

There are several youngenz here.. :lol: :lol:

Larry

guyinthedarkness

Postby guyinthedarkness » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:06 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Wish you all best

There are several youngenz here.. :lol: :lol:

Larry

All signatures from guys here with an implant done seem to be like 40+....

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:30 pm

H
Last edited by LeRoastBeef on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:35 pm

Wish you all best

Welcome to the forum, guyinthedarkness.

Don't be scared. Knowledge is power and generally dispels doubt. I recognize that there are two schools of thought on this. Some would rather put themselves in the hands of experts and not know all the details. Some want to know EVERYTHING. I am in the latter school. Both are valid ways to approach life's challenges and I do not fault either end of the spectrum or those who find themselves halfway between. Each to their own.

Poke around a bit. There is one sub-forum focused on younger sufferers (but don't concentrate only there). Here is a link.

viewforum.php?f=19

When I first joined, I spent a couple weekends reading posts dating back 2 1/2 years on every subject line that looked interesting. Also, search function is your friend.

Glad to have you aboard.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

guyinthedarkness

Postby guyinthedarkness » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:40 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:

Wish you all best

Welcome to the forum, guyinthedarkness.

Don't be scared. Knowledge is power and generally dispels doubt. I recognize that there are two schools of thought on this. Some would rather put themselves in the hands of experts and not know all the details. Some want to know EVERYTHING. I am in the latter school. Both are valid ways to approach life's challenges and I do not fault either end of the spectrum or those who find themselves halfway between. Each to their own.

Poke around a bit. There is one sub-forum focused on younger sufferers (but don't concentrate only there). Here is a link.

viewforum.php?f=19

When I first joined, I spent a couple weekends reading posts dating back 2 1/2 years on every subject line that looked interesting. Also, search function is your friend.

Glad to have you aboard.

Thanks you for this! By Young guys i mean men under 30(!) like me. A List of young members with an implant Would be really Nice But i think here Are Not more than 3-4 under 30 who really Did this...

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:10 pm

Wish you all best

There are quite a few young guys on here, in fact, there is a discussion board just for you young guys. What I think you will quickly see is that regardless of age, all of us on here have the same questions and concerns. When it comes to poon tang, we are all 20. :)

Larry

guyinthedarkness

Postby guyinthedarkness » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:51 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Wish you all best

There are quite a few young guys on here, in fact, there is a discussion board just for you young guys. What I think you will quickly see is that regardless of age, all of us on here have the same questions and concerns. When it comes to poon tang, we are all 20. :)

Larry

I see but for guys in their 20s an implant is a bigger risk than for older guys Because of course the implant has to be replaced more times if youre younger...

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:39 pm

guyinthedarkness wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Wish you all best

Larry

I see but for guys in their 20s an implant is a bigger risk than for older guys Because of course the implant has to be replaced more times if youre younger...

Maybe but, remember, they are always redesigning them to be bigger, badder, etc. so it may not be that bad for you... besides, what is the alternative??? Abstinence?? :)

Larry

PS Please create a signature as requested yesterday. Thanks.

Tmansdorfer

Postby Tmansdorfer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:12 pm

I am a little older at 34 but I just received an implant on 1/24/19. While it is still early on and I haven’t been activated yet I can tell you that I am optimistic that this is the best thing I have done for myself to raise my confidence. If you would like to talk send a pm.
39 01/24/19 USC Dr Doumanian LGX 15cm 3, lGX 18 +2, revision 6-20 18+3 pump failure, revision 8-20 left cylinder in scrotum, 1-21 removed infection switched to dr Doyle, Boyd 10.05.21 a 15+3 cx,revision 01,23,24 with switch to LGX 15+6 fat pad removal.

Return to “Implants”