Very Natural Hang

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Very Natural Hang

Postby alibaba » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:13 pm

I keep thinking I have a natural hang too but the cops keep telling me I can't play on the monkey bars at the park. :roll:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

brad100

Postby brad100 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:11 am

I have trouble deflating it fully as well. It does get soft but then gradually fills a little. My surgeon told me that if it is not deflated fully there is an increased risk of erosion.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:11 am

brad100 wrote:I have trouble deflating it fully as well. It does get soft but then gradually fills a little. My surgeon told me that if it is not deflated fully there is an increased risk of erosion.

While it is deflating, wrap your hand around your penis and squeeze it all out. Then grab the pump and give it one quick squeeze until you feel the click. That will stop it from back filling. :)

Larry

RJ1000

Postby RJ1000 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:10 am

I'll post my question here as it is closely related to the original question.

I'm now 3.5 months post-op with an AMS CX and I'm not sure if I am deflating entirely.

To deflate I push the deflate button or 4-10 seconds until the hiss/gurgle sounds stop. I then wait a minute or two and push the button again, until the new his/gurgle sounds stop and then somewhat lightly squeeze my penis. My penis then points downward BUT the penis is still rather hard and does have a sizeable kink or crease on the left side about an inch from the base. I do think that there is fluid still in the cylinders.

I have tried squeezing my penis with more force but this only makes my penis sore and does not seems to make it softer when flaccid.

My feeling is that my CX cylinders are still hard so I need to wait. Perhaps though I am not squeezing correctly and leaving fluid in those cylinders. Worse case, perhaps I did not remove enough fluid in the beginning and my reservoir space is now too tight now to hold more liquid. Perhaps that is why squeezing more is not helping.

Guys, do you think I should still try to remove more fluid still, or if my penis points reasonably south, that is good enough. Softer though would be nice.
Age 66. ED caused by Peyronie's with hourglass deformity 2016. Prostate Surgery 2017 and now cancer free. Implanted Jan/2019 by Dr. Kramer. AMS-700-CX (21.0 cm with 0.5 RTE).

Return to “Implants”