ATTENTION LARRY!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: ATTENTION LARRY!!

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:53 pm

So basically, other than pump release, pump release and no constriction ring, it is the same process. Put a cylinder over your dick and pump the pump. A daily time consuming cumbersome process which defines the reason many get an implant anyway. I will say, if that is what you have to do to get restore yourself to your pre-implant size, then I guess that is what you have to do. In my mind the concept of having to do that sucks both literally and figuratively. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:03 pm

The happiest day of my life will be when I can pitch the traction device and ved in the garbage. Right now they are a necessity get some length and elasticity back. If the implant gets me anywhere close to my 6 stretch I will never touch touch them again and happily rely on cycling to get back any size.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:36 pm

SW0110 wrote:The happiest day of my life will be when I can pitch the traction device and ved in the garbage. Right now they are a necessity get some length and elasticity back. If the implant gets me anywhere close to my 6 stretch I will never touch touch them again and happily rely on cycling to get back any size.

Rather than toss them into the landfill (a waste of space if reusable goods are put there), please consider donating them to someone who cannot afford to buy at retail.

I know, medical devices should not be shared, but SOME items are able to be safely cleaned, made sterile and as good as new. (Remember, even scalpels and such used to be re-used and disinfected between patients before everything became single-use disposable).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Okay Larry,
The package is on its way. Should get there by Saturday I suspect. Hope you're able to post it somehow.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:09 pm

DougAnd wrote:Okay Larry,
The package is on its way. Should get there by Saturday I suspect. Hope you're able to post it somehow.

Thanks buddy... I will work on it and if I can't I know who can. Thanks a bunch. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”