ATTENTION LARRY!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

ATTENTION LARRY!!

Postby DougAnd » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Larry,
AMS gave me the same video in Dec when my pump was moved.The one that recommends vacuum usage after implant. PM me your address and I will mail it to you.
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Mr stuby

Re: ATTENTION LARRY!!

Postby Mr stuby » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:21 pm

Holy shit the ams hater's are are going to. have mental collapse lol
Mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:25 pm

So, you get an implant because it is supposed to grow dick, but it comes with a video that says you have to suck it to size with a vacuum pump, the very thing you hated before which is why you got an implant to start with. Hmmm. That makes a lot of sense.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 am

alibaba wrote:So, you get an implant because it is supposed to grow dick, but it comes with a video that says you have to suck it to size with a vacuum pump, the very thing you hated before which is why you got an implant to start with. Hmmm. That makes a lot of sense.

I would just like to point out that using a VED for sexual relations is a LOT different than using a VED for rehabilitation or for maintenance.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:19 pm

Amen brother.
I should have PM'ed Larry but my folder was full. That being said Titan or AMS if you have been shrunk to fit it could take up to a year to reclaim your natural length unless you use vacuum therapy. That's not even addressing the tip pain of scrotal stretching vs gentle vacuum stretching.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:30 pm

I have done a lot of VED AND traction and weight hanging. I have gained length and girth and believes this works. The concept is simple and I have bought into it. The major size limitation factor is the tunica is made of tough ligamentous material difficult to stretch. But it will stretch and many think there is no limit to the amount of stretch other than time. For good reading on this go to the bibHangers website. I used his bibhanger and it worked. Now I think that this device cannot wisely be used on an implanted dick. But when I knew I was going to replace my LGX with a new Titan I felt I had little to lose by a trial. Rather than by using the clamp down feature of the Bib Hanger I used a device that used a suction cup on the glans only which limited the amount of weights. That way I would not be injuring the cylinders. I think it worked in the limited time available.

Now I realize I am talking here about traction type devices and not the VED. As to the VED, as it applies to an implanted penis, my goal was to give an assist to the expandability of the Titan on my girth to press outward on the tunica containing the Titan cylinders. The VED pulls the tunica out to allow the titan cylinder to expand. It also helps to a minimal extent on the length. But there one probability one wants to avoid .. the floppy head should the tunica lengthen while the cylinders may have reached their maximum length. In my case I am happy with my length but would be glad to have another inch but I gave up that option when I chose the Titan over the LGX. Girth wise my Titan is spectacular. From 5 1/4 girth of my former LGX I have added 3/4" at mid shaft and more than an inch to my base. I am just fucking thick and I love it. GO TITAN!

I use my VED every day. One of my urologists said he has written articles on the benefits of VED use on implants and encouraged me to continue.

So the debate rages on… I personally do not see any downside to VED use other than possibly a waste of time at worst and maybe great results if I am right. So what do you have to lose?
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:39 pm

MyImplant wrote: One of my urologists said he has written articles on the benefits of VED use on implants and encouraged me to continue.
?

Thanks for sharing the information, MyImplant. I would like to read the article, please. Do you have the title? Or the publication name and date of publication? Or a link, perhaps?

Thanks again for contributing. Your perspective is valuable.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 pm

I did not get the citation since I had recently read another article concluding the same. When I see him again I will ask and pass this on. Since I believe in this I did not treat this as necessary reading. But if one doubts this you better believe i would want the article. I am on it.

Small add on comment. The big mistake some make is to try to use high negative pressure. NO NO NO. This can cause blistering and if too long necrosis of involved tissue. Regardless of pressure settings never do it more the 30 minutes with out releasing the vacumn to allow all blood flow. Preference is low negative pressure and let it do is work. Very pleasant, no pain and surprising results.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:47 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
alibaba wrote:So, you get an implant because it is supposed to grow dick, but it comes with a video that says you have to suck it to size with a vacuum pump, the very thing you hated before which is why you got an implant to start with. Hmmm. That makes a lot of sense.

I would just like to point out that using a VED for sexual relations is a LOT different than using a VED for rehabilitation or for maintenance.

Please explain how the mechanics of it is different.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:23 pm

alibaba wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:

Please explain how the mechanics of it is different.

Thanks for the suggestion that I clarify with specifics. Assuming everyone knows stuff is a defect in some of my posts.

Two main things are:

1) use or not use of a constriction ring. (Sex requires it and vacuum pumping for elasticity, blood flow or stretching does not.) With constriction ring in place, blood flow THROUGH the penis is stifled.

2) length of time vacuum is applied. For rehab/maintenance, one protocol calls for intermittent application of vacuum and release repeatedly.

The goals of the two activities are entirely different, even though the apparatus is virtually the same.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”