COLOPLAST INSALLED 01/02/19

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rusty3987

COLOPLAST INSALLED 01/02/19

Postby rusty3987 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:58 pm

I have not been cycled yet, so do not know what to expect, at this time I cannot determine where the pump or the release valve is exactly.. it feels like a large lump in my scrotum
Had a 3 week check up and doctor thinks release valve has shifted and possible may have to have another surgery on the scrotum to repair. Go back in 3 weeks
Anyone else experienced this....got me a little worried
Rusty coloplast implant installed 01/02/2019 71 years old married 52 years
had ed and Peyronie's

GruffHunter

Re: COLOPLAST INSALLED 01/02/19

Postby GruffHunter » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:04 pm

Well that sucks moose. I have mine implanted Jan 7. Havent cycled yet (another 3 weeks or so), but I've been using the hot tub and 'pulling down' on the device to keep it low in the ballsack. I can feel all the parts pretty well. Would HATE to go through surgery again...I was in ALOT of pain that first week. Best of luck to you!
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 am

rusty3987 wrote:I have not been cycled yet, so do not know what to expect, at this time I cannot determine where the pump or the release valve is exactly.. it feels like a large lump in my scrotum
Had a 3 week check up and doctor thinks release valve has shifted and possible may have to have another surgery on the scrotum to repair. Go back in 3 weeks
Anyone else experienced this....got me a little worried

Welcome to Frank Talk.
Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

Can you please be sure to put your city, state/province and country.

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:08 pm

When the doctor said that your valve may have shifted I think he was referring to the entire pump. At 3 weeks you're still swollen and tender inside. Even after you've completely healed it's still going to be tender with the boys nearby your pump. I had my pump moved in December went back to work 5 days later no big deal. Nothing like the initial surgery. soak in a hot tub while gently massaging your scrotum. Try to separate the pump from your testicles and bring it up to the surface if possible. If you can do that you shouldn't need surgery. I'm not a doctor he will have to tell you that.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

rusty3987

Postby rusty3987 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:17 pm

Thanks Doug that is what i have been doing...i will keep my fingers crossed

Rusty
Rusty coloplast implant installed 01/02/2019 71 years old married 52 years
had ed and Peyronie's

Return to “Implants”