implant: lost to ed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ringo1

implant: lost to ed

Postby ringo1 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:02 pm

y
implant beign the final frontiner can implanted men say that by getting implants you cured your ED for good...are you guys fixed for good...

can you guys really say by gettign implants your gys defeated your ED...or by gettign an implant is the otheer way round ED wins you get an implant....
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

Lost Sheep

Re: implant: lost to ed

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Glass half full - glass half empty.

If I take insulin to maintain blood sugar or insert a pacemaker to keep my heart to a regular beat, did I win by taking positive steps to fix a problem or did I lose because I needed such steps?

What is your question intended to get at, please?

In the final analysis, my quality of life is improved. I am happier with the implant than I was without it. That's a win for me.

E.D. is not an opponent. E.D. has no feelings to hurt or ego to deflate. So no win or loss for E.D. It does not care.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:42 pm

I think I've specifically said before that an implant does not cure your ED. It only gives you a hard penis. Using mild vacuum therapy daily that hard penis can become all it is able to. But your ED won't be cured
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:11 pm

DougAnd wrote:I think I've specifically said before that an implant does not cure your ED. It only gives you a hard penis. Using mild vacuum therapy daily that hard penis can become all it is able to. But your ED won't be cured

I can still get a woody... just not hard enough to penetrate. I was quite pleased to know that if my mind gets stimulated enough, my body will respond appropriately. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”