Lost no length local surgeon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Lost no length local surgeon

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Earlier this month I posted that I had lost about 1/8 inch. Just shy of 6 months and I am consistently scrotal pumping my presurgery length.
My first choice was Eid called up and could not afford the hotel and plane fare. Called Kramer Md is cheaper but still out of budget. My insurance paid the rest. So I took a chance on a local Dr. No loss of length.
Other problems but not in length. I am actually a little longer than what I was promised. Very satisfied with that. :P
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Re: Lost no length local surgeon

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:04 pm

Not quite 6 mos yet and I have consistently exceeded my presurgical length. by 1/8" and still growing. So that is about 3/8" more than I was promised.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 pm

My doc promised me about 6.1". His partner promised about 6.3" On the 11th of this month I hit 6.75 inches held it till the 12th then dropped back down to 6 5/8. Bouncing between 6.5 and 6 5/8 till the 25th then 6 5/8 till today. This AM scrotal pumped 6 5/8 deflated scrotal pumped again 6.75+. Sunday will be 180 days for me and I'll stop daily measuring.
My team exceeded their promise and actually have given me more length than the night before surgery.
Conclusion, ask your doctor to stretch out your penis and show you about how long you will be before surgery. If he won't do that and your insurance let's you ,find another surgeon.
I really feel for you guys who are under 65 years old. Obama care (my double cousin) has totally screwed up medical insurance. For many no choices of doctors and outrageous deductibles. In Fl they banned auto insurance that had $2000.00 deductibles. Now for home insurance and medical that is common.

clockoclock

Postby clockoclock » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:04 am

Isn't this a form of dictatorship? It's not enough that they force you to get health insurance, now the insurance company won't let you even choose between the doctors. I'm glad that at least I'm free to choose insurance for my house, or even not choose one if I don't want to. If the government will continue in this direction, I might move to Europe. There they let you have more control over your own life. What calms me is still the house, I invested a lot of money in it and only she could hold me in the US. And the progressive home insurance (https://homeownersinsurancecover.net/pr ... ve-review/) adds a pinch of quiet for my soul.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Glad to hear that. I will also be choosing a local surgeon that it not typically mentioned here.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:22 pm

clockoclock wrote:Isn't this a form of dictatorship? It's not enough that they force you to get health insurance, now the insurance company won't let you even choose between the doctors. I'm glad that at least I'm free to choose insurance for my house, or even not choose one if I don't want to. If the government will continue in this direction, I might move to Europe. There they let you have more control over your own life. What calms me is still the house, I invested a lot of money in it and only she could hold me in the US. And the progressive home insurance (https://homeownersinsurancecover.net/pr ... ve-review/) adds a pinch of quiet for my soul.

In Europe you have MORE control over your own life? Read some of the posts from Britons experiencing the NHS (National Health Service) and note the tax rates in the Scandinavian countries.

I some facets, you have more control over your choices in European countries, but in others you have less. Choose wisely to where your emigrate.

And, yes, it is a form of dictatorship. That is democracy in action. At a time in our history it was called "Mob Rule". Winston Churchill probably said it best, "No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…'
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”