wife (she turns 60 this year) no longer likes sex -- it hurts (so getting an implant was a waste--maybe ?)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

wife (she turns 60 this year) no longer likes sex -- it hurts (so getting an implant was a waste--maybe ?)

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:17 am

Hi brothers:

I am entering a dark phase of my implant life.

I had one year of good aggressive sex with my wife thanks to my truly spectacular implant.
But now, my wife, who is a couple years older than me, has started having lots of pain when having sex with me. She is seeing gyne-urology to figure out if there is a treatment (considering things like pelvic physical therapy and mona lisa treatment and estrogen into vagina); however, I fear that this might be the end of her desire for sex, and thus, the end of my sex life.

I really never wanted to quit with sex before I became age 60, and this is all so greatly disturbing. My health is perfect. I am a good looking physically fit guy capable of, I thought, providing amazing very long lasting sex for a woman.

Two questions:
a) does your woman complain that the tips of the implant are irritating when they rub in and out during sex ?
b) is it common for women after age 60 to find sex a painful unpleasurable chore ?
c) Should those who have a wife over 60 consider NOT getting an implant since it might be too much for her ?

implication: for all you younger guys (or for older guys with young wives)-- get your implant now and use it like crazy; otherwise you might end up like me with a perfect two year old implant with no willing woman to use it on.

This really sucks, and bothers the shit out of me (since I really really love sex).

I look forward to your frank ideas, philosophy, and reactions.

From,
a really pissed off Tangerine
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

DroptheMike

Re: wife (she turns 60 this year) no longer likes sex -- it hurts (so getting an implant was a waste--maybe ?)

Postby DroptheMike » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:58 am

Tangerine,

My wife will be turning 52 next month and she is pre-menopausal. She complained about my tips early on after I received my implant. My doc told me to ease up on the pumping, but I think the main factor may have been my glans may not have been engorged enough to cushion the tips. I am lucky that my glans do engorge. We decided to try some personal lube and that did the trick for us. She was able to get in the mood much easier and hence my glans responded by engorging and providing the cushion I needed. I definitely feel your pain and have enjoyed reading your posts. Hope you get this resolved soon!
Mike
Married 57 years old. Made the decision to get an implant after several years of unsuccessful attempts using conventional medication which no longer worked. Titan 22cm w/Genesis pump implanted by Dr. Bruce Garber October 2017. Infrapubic approach.

strongagain

Re: wife (she turns 60 this year) no longer likes sex -- it hurts (so getting an implant was a waste--maybe ?)

Postby strongagain » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:03 am

Your wife is not the only woman on this earth..., she can‘t stop your sex life for good - unless you want it too. Once I have had a night with a woman around 75-years old which means then she was quite a bit older than me. She was absolutely crazy about sex, just like a teenager. Lots of older women want and need sex. Your wife should get a hormon therapy, that most likely will do the trick.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:28 am

Hi, yes my wife at 58 gave up penetrative sex, yea it was pain full for her, my problem i think, any way got ED then a few years later got PD, so the last few years my sex life is masturbation only, i now use sildenafil and VED and get on with life.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:12 am

TANGERINE wrote:Hi brothers:

I am entering a dark phase of my implant life.

I had one year of good aggressive sex with my wife thanks to my truly spectacular implant.
But now, my wife, who is a couple years older than me, has started having lots of pain when having sex with me. She is seeing gyne-urology to figure out if there is a treatment (considering things like pelvic physical therapy and mona lisa treatment and estrogen into vagina); however, I fear that this might be the end of her desire for sex, and thus, the end of my sex life.

I really never wanted to quit with sex before I became age 60, and this is all so greatly disturbing. My health is perfect. I am a good looking physically fit guy capable of, I thought, providing amazing very long lasting sex for a woman.

Two questions:
a) does your woman complain that the tips of the implant are irritating when they rub in and out during sex ?
b) is it common for women after age 60 to find sex a painful unpleasurable chore ?
c) Should those who have a wife over 60 consider NOT getting an implant since it might be too much for her ?

implication: for all you younger guys (or for older guys with young wives)-- get your implant now and use it like crazy; otherwise you might end up like me with a perfect two year old implant with no willing woman to use it on.

This really sucks, and bothers the shit out of me (since I really really love sex).

I look forward to your frank ideas, philosophy, and reactions.

From,
a really pissed off Tangerine

Hey buddy... as she gracefully aged, my wife started drying up. We have to use lube now and some days more than others. Could that be her problem??? Another female friend of mine says she can't have sex anymore because it hurts too bad. She has been diagnosed with Endometriosis. That is another possibility.

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:21 am

Using lube is very common, brother, especially for us guys with older wives. Works fine with us! :)

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:35 am

Guys are born to orgasm each and every time. Women not so much. Most just enjoy the embrace. Change her world. Help her enjoy it as much as you do. Need to use copious amounts of lube. Try not to go to deep or simply as her to tell you what hurts. Hopefully it's not your girth. Can't do much about that. Be nice be patient and masturbate often to get you self used to the new feel. Good luck.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

robertm

Postby robertm » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:18 pm

I guess I don't understand why sex should end just because a wife no longer enjoys intercourse? There are a lot of other things a woman can do to please her husband. In other areas of life (other than sex) we always do things that our spouse likes even if we don't enjoy it (at least we should). My wife likes shopping for scented candles, I hate it. But I go. Why is sex different? Shouldn't the same idea of pleasing our spouse apply in all areas of our lives?
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:56 pm

Look up Flibanserin.

Look up the effects of testosterone of female libido

Look up the effects of progesterone on female libido. Also other female hormones on lubricity, vaginal elasticity, etc.

Look up Zestra (it is not the only such oil, so dig deeper for ones that might be better).

As much research as you did before your implant (or other E.D. treatment), your significant other deserves AT LEAST the same degree of effort.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:23 pm

Honestly tange,
My girth was always a problem until my implant slimmed me down. Now I'm perfect. The key is for her to climax first. And lube. Do that and you will be OK.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”