wife (she turns 60 this year) no longer likes sex -- it hurts (so getting an implant was a waste--maybe ?)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

Re: wife (she turns 60 this year) no longer likes sex -- it hurts (so getting an implant was a waste--maybe ?)

Postby edwardl007 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:08 pm

MyImplant wrote:I can relate to the unwilling/unable wife problem. I am dealing with such now. I now have the world's greatest dick, I am the world's greatest lover with super human out of the world skills that only the chosen few can pretend to claim ( I am being factitious.. I am not serious).. And I have nowhere to go. Well I do have choices.. But maybe not with my wife. I am evaluating all of this now. I have some thoughts..

My options are.. Do nothing and be miserable but "faithful", get the masturbation devices and fuck myself into oblivion remaining "faithful", find a sexually charged woman who really wants what we have to offer, or a prostitute. Or combination thereof.

Personally I am almost like the perfect storm. 10 years of penis enlargement and my former LGX gives me a long and very thick cock that has not been tested. It is possible that my girth is too much (wouldn’t that be ironic?). I am desperate to try myself out. To make matters worse my deflated state is almost the same as my inflated state ( a back filling problem) and I am reminded of my dick every second.. It bulges out and I cannot hide it. I am using testosterone injections which really work (I have lost almost 40 pounds and I am bordering on being sexually addicted if not already there, capped of by Capergoline to help me have true natural wet orgasms. Then the last straw is that I have learned to have true multiple orgasms that are unrelenting and endless such that there is no sense of relief that results from the refractory period which means I am having the most intense orgasms that have lasted for hours.. (Get your head around that last comment. Am I exaggerating? NO.. I can prove it and willing to demonstrate all of this with a video call. I am for real.)

Great.. Now where is my wife when I need her? She is not interested in sex. As you can imagine there are active discussions. This is a case where I am truly fucked.. Buti am not.

Now to the positive side. I have very very intense sex with myself using my fleshlight and Venus 2000 which I highly recommend. I use them at least 3 to 5 hours every day. I am like a freak show on steroids. Hollering, jabbering, cumming, talking dirty, pounding etc. You get the picture. Obviously I have time on my hands.

I could stop right there and theoretically be satisfied with my implant journey. So to Tangerine I suggest you explore the devices and try to rewire your brain to separate your orgasms from your ejaculations. Then who needs a woman? Right?

Unfortunately I do. I have this ridiculous need to please a woman and get the orgasmic triggers her climax gives me. In short I need a woman to fuck her brains out. This leaves me with the online dating scene or a professional. Flashback in history. My most recent use of a professional was back in 1950 when I was a freshman in high school and the English father of one pf my fiends paid for both his son and me to experience this right pf passage. God I love the English. I remember.. $3 at the "sewing circle". Should I assume they charge more now? True story.

I am looking forward to her reaction to her client going berserk in continuous climax that never ends.. How long before she bails out? My guess is about 15 minutes, Now I think my girth is huge.. 6" midshaft and 7" at the base. I am not an expert in penis sizes. But I expect her to be. I suspect she will say she sees a lot of men like that and I am not a big deal. This would be good news. I do not have a problem then.

So much or my rambling. So to Tangerine.. BE HAPPY WE HAVE A WHOLE NEW WORLD OUT THERE. You and I are old. But we are going out in style. "Step back honey.. I do not know how big this will get!"

to Lost Sheep. Thanks for the links. I will check them out.

Geez, I ought to introduce you to my wife. I have the opposite problem - she LOVES really big cocks - and I am small with a 4.5 circumference!
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

DougAnd

Re: wife (she turns 60 this year) no longer likes sex -- it hurts (so getting an implant was a waste--maybe ?)

Postby DougAnd » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Edward,
When you get your implant go for a Titan and you will automatically have about a 6 inch girth.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:32 pm

hi guys,

I thought I would give a followup report on this since another brother (Bailey) has mentioned the following
BAILEY writes:
The urologist that my wife went to for this issue said she could rejuvenate my wife’s vagina for the cost of $1200.00. ..... She feels pain as soon as I start to penetrate even with ample lubricant. ......Thank you, Bailey

Here is what is going on with us:

1) wife found a really good gynecologist who is interested in rejuvenating vaginas
2) we initially wanted to just go in for the Mona Lisa treatment (yes, it costs out of pocket 1,200 or 1,800 bucks), but the gynecologist put her on a more involved program which was as below

a) bunch of kegels and pelvis physical therapy for loose pelvic muscles
b) estrogen cream for her vagina
c) estrogen+progesterone cream for overall health
d) some female dose of testosterone (to spruce up her libido)
e) probable mona lisa at around month 9 after the above are all completed

3) so, with all of the above, I can say that she is more interested in sex and is getting wetter. She does seem to be nearly orgasmic, and now when I ask her how hard she wants it she states ""pump it all the way up baby, I want it big and hard"

So, yes, there is hope with a vagina rejuvenation program !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:39 pm

Well then there is that once a year vacation to asia says the guy who has been here 15 years .
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:00 pm

'And if you can't be, with the one you love, love the one you're with, love the one you're with'....Stephen Stills, I believe.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:24 pm

TANGERINE wrote:(edited for brevity)
hi guys,

Here is what is going on with us:

1) wife found a really good gynecologist who is interested in rejuvenating vaginas
2) we initially wanted to just go in for the Mona Lisa treatment (yes, it costs out of pocket 1,200 or 1,800 bucks), but the gynecologist put her on a more involved program which was as below

a) bunch of kegels and pelvis physical therapy for loose pelvic muscles
b) estrogen cream for her vagina
c) estrogen+progesterone cream for overall health
d) some female dose of testosterone (to spruce up her libido)
e) probable mona lisa at around month 9 after the above are all completed

3) so, with all of the above, I can say that she is more interested in sex and is getting wetter. She does seem to be nearly orgasmic, and now when I ask her how hard she wants it she states ""pump it all the way up baby, I want it big and hard"

So, yes, there is hope with a vagina rejuvenation program !

Sounds terrific! Congratulations. Her love for you is the key that keeps her on board. Honor that commitment on her part.

My girlfriend has had good results with hormone replacement therapy alone. The surgical parts of what you outlined should be researched as thoroughly as you researched your implant surgery.

Go easy and be grateful for the love of a good woman.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:00 pm

I know the feeling. My VERY hot partner, also a Virgo, not known for their sexual prowess, has been telling me for years not to get an implant for her. When I would get frisky (every day) she would often say, I'll have to get that elsewhere. Well, I'm 8 weeks into my implant and she was ready to give it a ride. We tried a variety of positions and I purposely held back, but when she tried to mount me (WHAT A VIEW) she gave up on the first try. Too painful, and that was using a bucket of silicone lube. :(

I would be totally content getting it a couple of times of the month to round out my DIY regimen, but because of breast cancer in her family she won't consider hormone therapy and I won't encourage her either. I like what I have a lot, but I'm going to get some pussy on the side on occasion, probably of the retail variety.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

palace01

Postby palace01 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:30 pm

I always find it interesting on posts like this that nobody mentions foreplay...
Maybe wrongly, but many such posts sound as if they are trying to get inside as fast as possible.
I have found with more than one partner that kissing, breast caresses and sucking, followed by magic fingers bringing her over or at the point of clitoral climaxes, always results in a very demanding, receptive, and wet vagina.
My current 69 year old partner does experience what she calls discomfort AFTER I have climaxed as we lay together with me still inside, to which I willingly withdraw, we are both very satisfied, and she swears that the Coconut Oil she uses really helps.
For those of you heading straight to intercourse, spend a few minutes (or as long as it takes) to get her fully aroused. Feeling her climax even before you enter can be very exciting for both of you...
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:30 pm

I will just note that some men find the erection provided by an implant boosts their self-esteem to such an extent that the outcome is worth the trouble of the whole process and expense.

And this is whether or not they have any prospect of sex in their life.

I read a post that mentioned a 91 year old widower who got an implant just for his own satisfaction (and I don't mean masturbation).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:44 pm

palace01 wrote:I always find it interesting on posts like this that nobody mentions foreplay...
Maybe wrongly, but many such posts sound as if they are trying to get inside as fast as possible.
I have found with more than one partner that kissing, breast caresses and sucking, followed by magic fingers bringing her over or at the point of clitoral climaxes, always results in a very demanding, receptive, and wet vagina.
My current 69 year old partner does experience what she calls discomfort AFTER I have climaxed as we lay together with me still inside, to which I willingly withdraw, we are both very satisfied, and she swears that the Coconut Oil she uses really helps.
For those of you heading straight to intercourse, spend a few minutes (or as long as it takes) to get her fully aroused. Feeling her climax even before you enter can be very exciting for both of you...

+ 1

Return to “Implants”