is it time for an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

is it time for an implant?

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:26 pm

I have a friend a paratrooper who broke his heel. The Bone supplied blood to his foot would not heal so the foot painfully died little by little. Last year he had an aha moment had his foot replaced with a prosthesis. Now he is happy wishes he had done it sooner.
My aha moment was my doppler leakage
Test. I knew it was game over for me.
Everyone needs to have their own aha moment.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

needhelp

Re: is it time for an implant?

Postby needhelp » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:47 pm

Question for you, you had the Doppler ultrasound test? Before that did you try the pills and or injections? I tried the pills and then the injections. The results were not what they were suppose to be. My Dr said next step would be surgery. I never had the Doppler test done. My Dr said regardless of the results our options to treat your ED will still be the same. I was wondering if it was worth it or not. Regardless of the test shows it still goes back to pills, shot, implant
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:37 am

I did everything except for injections before my Doppler. But I was injected by the Doc for my test. Intense burning and pressure down deep for hours but not even a chubby. My test showed leakage of 6 both sides and that was that. I had already googled it seen the test done and been given the parameters. 6 and over either side and you are out. I had 6 both sides. My aha moment was right then.
If your insurance covers it yes have the test and ask the doc to include a look for scarring at the same time. It is a little embarrassing but I got to hold my self in position so not too bad. If you are shy just be prepared that you will have dozens of strangers hold your cock before it's over.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:45 am

DougAnd wrote:I did everything except for injections before my Doppler. But I was injected by the Doc for my test. Intense burning and pressure down deep for hours but not even a chubby. My test showed leakage of 6 both sides and that was that. I had already googled it seen the test done and been given the parameters. 6 and over either side and you are out. I had 6 both sides. My aha moment was right then.
If your insurance covers it yes have the test and ask the doc to include a look for scarring at the same time. It is a little embarrassing but I got to hold my self in position so not too bad. If you are shy just be prepared that you will have dozens of strangers hold your cock before it's over.

Geez... it seems like ig a guys insurance company will approve it, they need to RUN to the hospital and have the surgery right away in case they change their minds. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”