Alternative explanation for pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Alternative explanation for pump

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:43 am

DougAnd wrote:I'm sure she'll wonder why you keep squeezing your nuts. just tell her squeezing your nuts makes your penis harder

Yea, but just hope when you're going at it hot and heavy and she hollers "harder, harder", she doesn't reach down and start squeezing your nut's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:41 pm

I am 9 days post-op. Explanation of the pump is something I thought long and hard about. But let me back up. Originally my first concern was pumping my dick in front of a partner. However at 6 inches with a Titan I can get my dick hard enough for sex before the event tucked away in my tight briefs. Still I would like to discreetly pump some more.

OK. Now to your question regarding the extra ball. My plan is one of three in no order of importance. First say I had scrotal (or dick) surgery. I had penis reduction surgery. Or testicular cancer. Any of these you can say requires an extra ball. Dont think too much ahead. If a respective partner prys some more use your instinct. If you get through any of the previous excuses your off to a good start.

Good luck!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:I am 9 days post-op. Explanation of the pump is something I thought long and hard about. But let me back up. Originally my first concern was pumping my dick in front of a partner. However at 6 inches with a Titan I can get my dick hard enough for sex before the event tucked away in my tight briefs. Still I would like to discreetly pump some more.

OK. Now to your question regarding the extra ball. My plan is one of three in no order of importance. First say I had scrotal (or dick) surgery. I had penis reduction surgery. Or testicular cancer. Any of these you can say requires an extra ball. Dont think too much ahead. If a respective partner prys some more use your instinct. If you get through any of the previous excuses your off to a good start.

Good luck!

I figure, once a woman has elected to have sex with you, if curiosity is more compelling than coitus, you did not do enough foreplay before shedding clothes.

Of course, if she likes to do fellatio BEFORE coitus, that is another situation to which my musing above does not apply.

Once she has experienced the benefit of an implanted penis for coitus, YOU could bring up the subject with, "I see you enjoyed my remarkable penis. Would you like to know how I got this way?" Up to you, of course.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:53 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:I am 9 days post-op. Explanation of the pump is something I thought long and hard about. But let me back up. Originally my first concern was pumping my dick in front of a partner. However at 6 inches with a Titan I can get my dick hard enough for sex before the event tucked away in my tight briefs. Still I would like to discreetly pump some more.

Good luck!

I figure, once a woman has elected to have sex with you, if curiosity is more compelling than coitus, you did not do enough foreplay before shedding clothes.

Of course, if she likes to do fellatio BEFORE coitus, that is another situation to which my musing above does not apply.

Once she has experienced the benefit of an implanted penis for coitus, YOU could bring up the subject with, "I see you enjoyed my remarkable penis. Would you like to know how I got this way?" Up to you, of course.

The rest of us might..

Larry

Return to “Implants”