I lost 1/8 inch

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

I lost 1/8 inch

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:22 pm

now that I've stopped using vacuum therapy to stretch, my cycling length has stabilized. I'm 1/8 in shorter fully pumped then I was the night before surgery. The AMS video recommends that you cycle everyday for the first 6 months. I'm only 18 days away from that. I really don't care about an eighth of an inch but for the sake of Frank talk if I gained that in the next 18 days then I would have lost nothing. And for others that might be important. To be continued
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

alibaba

Re: I lost 1/8 inch

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:43 pm

Reads like you are in a good place now. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:57 am

DougAnd wrote:now that I've stopped using vacuum therapy to stretch, my cycling length has stabilized. I'm 1/8 in shorter fully pumped then I was the night before surgery. The AMS video recommends that you cycle everyday for the first 6 months. I'm only 18 days away from that. I really don't care about an eighth of an inch but for the sake of Frank talk if I gained that in the next 18 days then I would have lost nothing. And for others that might be important. To be continued

Hey Doug... that's interesting because Dr. Brock told me 2 to 3 times a day for the first year and one a day after that up to the 2 year mark because, according to AMS, you can continue to have gains up to 2 years post op. I usually go up to bed a watch a little TV before going to sleep so that's usually when I cycle... if the wife comes in and is a little rangy, I am all set to go.... I just let a little out because she doesn't like a baseball bat in her who haw. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:05 pm

The video is probably just an average. it doesn't explain but I assume that for most people normal usage is sufficient after 6 months. Also Jamie's information about growth 7 tenths of an inch a year for an LG X would have to be based on aggressive cycling. I'm pretty sure but I fall into the average or that I should say I choose to fall into the average. this morning I hit 6.5 again without using v e d. don't know if that will last but it does typically. Not really concerned about it. I suppose if this were an AMS standard they would give the video to everyone but apparently they don't
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Larry,
I think you may be right. In just the few days I've stopped vacuum stretching right tip pain has returned and my flaccid curve is back. I might need to do both until I can get fixed.

Return to “Implants”