Uneven tips

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Uneven tips

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:49 pm

At first I thought that uneven measurements were rare. Now I know that they are fairly common. Perhaps one in two implants are off by one or two mm. A crooked glans is the most common sign. As the cylinder ends erode your body, thinning and stretching the tissue your penis quickly tries to adapt.
Severe mismeasurement is less common. So far only four brothers have posted with the tell tell signs of a twisted glans. Uneven tip pressure can cause distal crossover. Others have mentioned having a permanently cocked head or bowed shaft problems which they did not have prior to surgery. 1 Brothers condition is exactly like mine same implant same r t e s same-side mismeasurement and his right tip has penetrated his glans. That is what I'm trying to escape from.
In my opinion there is no excuse for any miss measurement but especially not for a severe one. If a surgeon does not have the skills needed to suceed with every patient he needs to change his occupation. Dog catcher comes to mind. Or Waste Management engineer.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

justanotherdrumber

Re: Uneven tips

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:13 pm

DougAnd wrote:At first I thought that uneven measurements were rare. Now I know that they are fairly common. Perhaps one in two implants are off by one or two mm. A crooked glans is the most common sign. As the cylinder ends erode your body, thinning and stretching the tissue your penis quickly tries to adapt.
Severe mismeasurement is less common. So far only four brothers have posted with the tell tell signs of a twisted glans. Uneven tip pressure can cause distal crossover. Others have mentioned having a permanently cocked head or bowed shaft problems which they did not have prior to surgery. 1 Brothers condition is exactly like mine same implant same r t e s same-side mismeasurement and his right tip has penetrated his glans. That is what I'm trying to escape from.
In my opinion there is no excuse for any miss measurement but especially not for a severe one. If a surgeon does not have the skills needed to suceed with every patient he needs to change his occupation. Dog catcher comes to mind. Or Waste Management engineer.

You are very right !
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Upon watching closely while pumping, I find that both sides do not expand equally. One time the right side will outpace the left. Next time the left will lead the race. Only about 1/8 in difference. If I bend my dick around and pump more they will finally become even.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 pm

I think that's a different problem old beak
I just fully deflated this morning lay down on my back in bed and bent to the left 90 degrees just exactly the same as right after my surgery. if I don't constantly use vacuum pressure I go right back to where I started from. Uneven measurement has only one solution. And that is Surgical if you can find a doctor who will do it.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”