2nd Post op visit results.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tomas1

Re: 2nd Post op visit results.

Postby tomas1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Thank you, I've only spent one night in a hospital and that was 73 years ago when I had my tonsils removed.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 pm

tomas1 wrote:I really don't know for sure, but I was under the impression that the hard tips are in the back end of the cylinders.

I'm getting mine in 19 hours and will ask my doc.

There ars actually hard tips at either end of flexible fabric tubes (cylinders ).

Plugs at each end of a "pipe".

One presses rigidly againts the pubic bone as an anchor point.

The Second one acts as a movable piston, to advance forward, press against the Glans; stretching penis length as the [soft/flexible] inflatable section inbetween becomes pressurized with saline solution upon activation.

This causes increases in both length & girth.

These "Tips" are readily visible in the photo on the link bellow.

http://blog.edtreatmentindia.com/penile ... 700-series

I compare this to rear wheel cylinders on the Brakes of an automobile. :idea:
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:58 pm

justanotherdrumber wrote:
tomas1 wrote:I really don't know for sure, but I was under the impression that the hard tips are in the back end of the cylinders.

There ars actually hard tips at either end of flexible fabric tubes (cylinders ).

The Second one acts as a movable piston, to advance forward, press against the Glans; stretching penis length as the [soft/flexible] inflatable section inbetween becomes pressurized with saline solution upon activation.

I absolutely suck at automotive... I know more about brain surgery... :D

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
justanotherdrumber wrote:

I absolutely suck at automotive... I know more about brain surgery... :D

Larry, how are you at Lobotomies ... ?
Think back to when you were a kid and used to press your sneaker against the front tire of your bicycle to stop. :lol:
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:06 pm

georgie,
I did not know the AMS were prone to dog ear. I thought that was mainly a Coloplast issue.

After 6 weeks, I would think the pump is now fixed in place and I doubt you can pull it down. Most doctors who tell a patient it needs pulled down tell them to start right away so it becomes fixed in the proper location.

Having to push it against your pelvic bone is a bunch of horseshit you should not have to do.

If your doctor is back peddling on what he says, now says it is fine and clearly not, fire his worthless ass. He needs to go back to checking for STDs and bladder infections and leave the implants alone.

The hard tips should be in your glans and in your perineal areas so they should not be places you would feel them without actually feeling FOR them.

If he suspects an STD, he should test for it. A REAL urologist does that. Personally I think he is a jackass.

There are many kit options for an implant. Individual components that can be tailored exactly to you, preconnected for pubic implant, and preconnected for scrotal implant. AMS has had a long standing issue of the tubing being too short and pulling the pump high unless the doctor ads tip extenders. The wrong kit would also do that. Another way would be to use the perineal kit for a scrotal surgery. It would have longer tubing. The doctor needs to match the type of kit not only to your type of surgery but to your body. A wise man can do that. A wise ass is just another arrogant cocky asshole.

Your description sounds to me like the typical infrapubic gone wrong implant.

Sorry to be blunt and sorry for your disappointing experience.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:52 pm

The rte's are at the base if used, and they are hard. The tips are also hard and gave me some pain for about 3 months. Sex was painful till 3 months also. For us old folks, use lots of lube unless wife is super into it and wet.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:27 pm

The rear tips are the ones that are an inch and a half I think. The front tips are also hard but they're not very long. You can feel them with your fingers even when de
lated they feel like two small diamonds.
I had the same problem with my pump and my preassembled lgx. Apparently they come standard with very short tubes. I went to a different surgeon he put extensions on my tubes and place my pump where it should be down near my perineum.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”