27 years old - I’ll need so many replacements.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree

Re: 27 years old - I’ll need so many replacements.

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Phoenix18 wrote:But this time I would like to know what you all think about a 27 year old’s prospects for the future are with an implant, with specific regard to replacements.

I'm 64 now, I was 43 when I first noticed I was developing ED. I had no knowledge of implants then. After getting an implant, I would go back in time when I was 20 and had a functional dick and get an implant. The simple fact it remains hard for as long as I want is enough for me to say an implant is better than my original dick, not as big, but way better.

In my humble opinion, only.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Phoenix18 wrote:All valid points. Thank you.

There are just so many ramifications to this for someone my age, you know?

Yes I understand your concerns. The bottom line is if you need one, you need one no matter if you’re 18 or 80.

wolfcreek

Postby wolfcreek » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 am

My first one, an LGX, broke after just 4.5 years. My new one, a CX, still going strong after two years, although I usually can't orgasm during sex (loss of sensitivity). Also having pain in right testicle, as the pump rubs against it all the time.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:41 pm

We all do things we do not want to do. We work because we don't want to be homeless and would rather eat than die.
Many things dictate life's game.
Bottom line is do you want to have sex or be celibate because of unworking body parts? How long would celibacy make you happy? How long will having sex make you happy? 10 minutes like a kid with a new toy or 60 years like the love of your life? Everything in life is a shell game. You make a choice; but this is one choice where you can know what you will find under the shell before you chose. Chose well. Be wise. Be happy. When you already know what is under the shell, why consider another one?
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:51 am

Phoenix18 wrote:Hello brothers!

I posted about my issue last time and sparked a debate about how females or indeed future partners will respond to an implant.

But this time I would like to know what you all think about a 27 year old’s prospects for the future are with an implant, with specific regard to replacements.

Say I live a full life - I’ll need what, 7 or 8 replacements, assuming each one lasts the commonly stated 8 to 15 years.

That’s a lot of surgeries that need to go perfectly. And then of course there’s the cost implication. In my county we have free healthcare but implants aren’t exactly a well known speciality so I would be inclined to go private for them.

Am I overworrying? Or am I too young to get an implant?

Thanks!

Pheonix;
Please forgive some members if they seem a little gruff. Please understand that this subject has been asked hundreds of times since Frank Talk was created in 2009. Some implantees are reporting their implant still ticking after 20 years. Every new design is better than the one before. I have already participated in a survey regarding the AMS. I guess the bottom line (like someone else said what ever will be, will be). If you needed a pacemaker, you wouldn't hesitate would you? Let's look at it this way... we need our penis's for 3 reasons... 1. To prove to the guys in the locker room that we really are a male, 2. to drain our bladders and 3. to reproduce of enjoy sexual stimulation. When we get ED, there is no problem with 1 and 2 but 3 is out of the question. Now, we have 2 choices, take or get something to produce an artificial erection and enjoy a fulfilling sex life for the rest of your life (there MAY be slightly less sensation) or you can stare at your "big" deceased penis and dream about the days gone by. I get it, getting surgery on your penis may be a scary thing (although for me, I couldn't wait). You have to convince yourself that 1. there is no other option but surgery and 2. having sex with your girl (or guy) is what you want (and what they want as well). After that, if you choose surgery, you have two morning decisions... 1. which doctor to use and 2. Some doctors use Titan, some use AMS, I would encourage you to go to a surgeon who is willing to give you what is appropriate for you and your anatomy and not what the surgeon has on their shelf. I would be happy to chat with you on the phone... you can call me or, I have a North American long distance phone plan and I could call you. Send me a PM telling me what you prefer. I look forward to discussing this with you. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:50 pm

well Phoenix
You can always wait 30 years before you have sex again
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

username_taken29

Postby username_taken29 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:26 pm

DougAnd wrote:well Phoenix

Sorry if this has been covered before....but what would be the approximate cost of each replacement? Dr. Kramer is around usd24k for the initial....any sense of what a replacement would cost?

Thanks

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:40 pm

username_taken29 wrote:
DougAnd wrote:well Phoenix

Sorry if this has been covered before....but what would be the approximate cost of each replacement? Dr. Kramer is around usd24k for the initial....any sense of what a replacement would cost?

Thanks

As of a few years ago, the cost for an ams device was around 8k, so around 16k ballpark.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 am

I'm pretty sure the device has a lifetime guarantee.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:22 pm

From what I understand, a replacement implant will utilize longer cylinders.....so each time you get a new implant, you'll have a larger dick.....if this holds true, I'd go with a 5 year plan for each one.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Return to “Implants”