hardness Titan vs. AMS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

Re: hardness Titan vs. AMS

Postby needhelp » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:34 pm

andrew1959nj wrote:They say that many women's first impressions are made by a man's shoes and his smile. I think that a nice budge can't hurt either as their eyes travel from your smile and shoes. I have been on several dates where upon moving beside my date their hands weren't checking my shoes out! I can wait to get a Titan and put it to good use. LOL

I think every man love a little bulge at the right time and place. dress pants worry me in a corporate environment. we have to wear our shirts tucked in.... :)
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:00 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
needhelp wrote: I'm upset thinking I'm going to have more scars on my dick. trying the best I can to keep the size and now I have to worry about scars ....very frustrated as you probably can tell

I don't want to make light of your troubles, but in an effort to look at the bright side of your situation, I suggest this:

If scars on your penis create significant topographic features, you might look at them as enhancements; "ticklers" for your partner.

I wish they were ticklers..... they just look ugly .... the scars from last yrs surgery are just about gone. adding another set on top of them will just make them more noticeable. no women wants to look at a gross dick
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:03 pm

andrew1959nj wrote:They say that many women's first impressions are made by a man's shoes and his smile. I think that a nice budge can't hurt either as their eyes travel from your smile and shoes. I have been on several dates where upon moving beside my date their hands weren't checking my shoes out! I can wait to get a Titan and put it to good use. LOL

Yea, he's too dumb to carry on a conversation but look at that budge… :)

Larry

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:28 pm

Wow Larry. What if I CAN carry a conversation AND have a bulge :lol:
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:41 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:Wow Larry. What if I CAN carry a conversation AND have a bulge :lol:

AND have titillating bumps?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:53 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:Wow Larry. What if I CAN carry a conversation AND have a bulge :lol:

Then I think she would see you as a rock star... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant even walk and chew gum at the same time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:40 pm

You should look at the youtube videos that are posted and how women look at guys crotches a lot. unreal. In one the woman actually mouthed the words nice to the guy. Not saying at my family reunion I want Aunt Denise sneaking a glance but otherwise I think I can live with it if it stays a little more pronounced.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:47 pm

SW0110 wrote:You should look at the youtube videos that are posted and how women look at guys crotches a lot. unreal. In one the woman actually mouthed the words nice to the guy. Not saying at my family reunion I want Aunt Denise sneaking a glance but otherwise I think I can live with it if it stays a little more pronounced.

And then there is this, the first article I found in response to the question, "Do women look at guys' crotches?" It was #3, but caught my eye first.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/n ... ake-bulge/
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:52 am

I certainly get checked out when I use onsens (hot baths) in Japan.
Same sex.....but I feel good.... my flaccid Titan is substantial :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

dsawan

Postby dsawan » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:57 pm

MyImplant wrote:My original implant was the LGX 8 years ago and replaced it with a Titan 5 months ago.

The LGX is spectacular for the length expandability and I do not recall having a serious bulge problem. My problem with the LGX is that pump was difficult to inflate and sometimes I just failed to inflate. There is a need to a quick squeeze of the pump that hopefully would result in= a "popping" sensation. If you fail to achieve this you will continuously pump thinking you are inflating when you are simply recirculating the fluid. Very frustrating when you are ready for action and you are having an argument with your pump. So the way I dealt with that is to eventually get it pumped up and leave it hard until the next time. Among other things this means that you are not returning the fluid to the reservoir increasing the possibility of encapsulation and of course the bulge resulting from your "permanent hardon". The good news is that deflation was easy and worked. AMS pump gets brownie points there. Yes it is true about the natural hang.

BUT BUT BUT the best part of the LGX is the expandability. When I got my revision I added 4 CM tp the cylinder lengths. That is a lot!. I personally give the expandability feature for half of this increase and the other half to my continuous use of a VED AND hanging weights.

So if one can master the task of switching to inflate mode and you want more length and you want to avoid the bulge I would recommend the LGX.

I decided on the revision because I felt I had enough length and I wanted more girth and I wanted to be able to inflate every time. Hence the Titan.

Well I got 4 CM of additional length (I would have got this with another LGX although some of this might be in extra RTEs). YES I got the easy and reliable inflation. BUT then I got a back-filling problem, a very "hard" flaccid dick.. (cylinders of the Titan are more durable and stiffer. HOWEVER my complaint about the Titan may not have anything to do with the Titan. My doctor whom I still trust elected to reuse the AMS reservoir rather than to install a new Titan reservoir which is larger and has a back-fill preventer valve. Reduced risk of infection etc.

The result is that now I have a really large flaccid dick with stiff cylinders that bulge a lot.

BOTTOM LINE FOR THE AMS vs TITAN comparison.. Just like the advertising says.. It is that simple.. Softer easier hang vs stiffer hanging cock. I think both are well designed and will last a long time. You cannot lose with either. BUT… I love my Titan when I do not have to go out in public. Hiding behind my sun glasses I am focusing on eye movement of women I walk by and none seem to notice. So I guess this is all in my head. But it really does stick out and I can trace my 7 inches in my pants. I see the outline of my glans and I am surprised that women do not notice. So what is the worst thing that can happen? They think I am some dirty old perverted man. I object.. I am not dirty.

So when LGX and Coloplast both inflated is the Coloplast much harder or only slightly?

Return to “Implants”