hardness Titan vs. AMS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

Re: hardness Titan vs. AMS

Postby needhelp » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:06 am

I know we all talk about the hardness of the Titan vs AMS, but what about girth? Is there a big difference? I may have to make a choice. I want max girth and size. I have a curve so the LGX is doubtful....I think..... is the CX and Titan about the same?
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:19 am

needhelp wrote:I know we all talk about the hardness of the Titan vs AMS, but what about girth? Is there a big difference? I may have to make a choice. I want max girth and size. I have a curve so the LGX is doubtful....I think..... is the CX and Titan about the same?

The CX is hard enough UNLESS you have severe Pyronines, in which case you only real option is the Titan. The CX is plenty hard enough for vaginal and anal sex and will help with girth expansion. :)

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:33 am

what about girth larry
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:44 am

needhelp wrote:what about girth larry

To the best of my knowledge, all of them help with girth. :)

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:56 am

does one give more girth than the other?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:12 pm

needhelp wrote:does one give more girth than the other?

I have never had the Titan but it's my understanding that they give about the same girth... The Titan is harder if you are looking for a sledge hammer. The CX and LGX are designed to X-pand girth... see how they did that??? cool eh??? :)

Larry

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:33 pm

I was just implanted with a Titan. The girth increase was more than I expected. And my dr says there will be slightly more to come. Larry is right...in choosing a model one aspect to consider is how hard you want it. Since anal is important to me I opted for the sledgehammer aka the Titan.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:44 pm

thanks larry. I pm'd you last night. like to discuss my dr appt. with you when you have time buddy.....got an issue with this curve from my fracture. don't think its peyronies. has no feel of any scar tissue. After my surgery from the fracture I noticed when i would start getting an erection (only soft) it would dart out to the right and then take a bandanna curve. Dr said it may be that the spongy material inside that takes in the blood may not be spongy any more (sorry not a dr and don't know the med terms) or the surgeon may have stitched up to much of the "break", during surgery. creates a problem with my implant device. I like the idea of the glx because of the length n girth, I like the titan because it has the reputation of more girth, the cx does not excite me ..... it seems to be just vanilla. maybe its me being frustrated because once I get comfortable with a style it changes on me. the other problem is if the device does not fix the peyronies he'll have to cut me like a circumcision and pull the skin down to graft it, to keep the length or the same process will have to be done if the stiches are pulling to much. either way they did that surgery when I had my fracture and I'm just starting not to notice the stitches..... I'm upset thinking I'm going to have more scars on my dick. trying the best I can to keep the size and now I have to worry about scars ....very frustrated as you probably can tell

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:25 pm

They say that many women's first impressions are made by a man's shoes and his smile. I think that a nice budge can't hurt either as their eyes travel from your smile and shoes. I have been on several dates where upon moving beside my date their hands weren't checking my shoes out! I can wait to get a Titan and put it to good use. LOL
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:31 pm

needhelp wrote: I'm upset thinking I'm going to have more scars on my dick. trying the best I can to keep the size and now I have to worry about scars ....very frustrated as you probably can tell

I don't want to make light of your troubles, but in an effort to look at the bright side of your situation, I suggest this:

If scars on your penis create significant topographic features, you might look at them as enhancements; "ticklers" for your partner.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”