inconsistent measurements

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

inconsistent measurements

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:22 am

this is for the benefit of those who are considering an implant. Those who become measuring fanatics like I did. I'm pretty sure that when you become super hard and very ready that if you measured yourself you would be longer then if you were just casually ready 4 sex. the AMS video that I was given when I was implanted recommends that you cycle for the first 6 months for me that's only weeks away. I assume but by that time you will have stabilized enough so that normal usage is all that you need to sustain your prosthesis. and just the last week I've been all over the place. 6 1/8 in 6 and 1/4 in 6 3/8 in 6 and 1/2 in. that's fully inflated without waiting an hour or two for it to stretch out more. I mean who does that in bed right. That's a 3/8 inch difference. Another thing I've noticed is that if I'm only about half pumped or maybe even a little less there's hardly any difference at all and length. Maybe an eighth in and who can even see that? I'm pretty sure that for someone at 6 months I'm typical. In other words if you see this happening no reason to freak out. Just lay back relax and enjoy
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DaveKell

Re: inconsistent measurements

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:51 am

I sometimes wonder how/why we are wired to be so concerned about our length. It's been a concern for most guys since their early school days of communal showering after athletic class. Obviously we always notice the incredibly endowed guys and shrink away from having anyone look at us after that. It's really a baseless concern since a 4 inch dick can accomplish the same thing as 7 inches when you get right down to it. I was never radically endowed at 6 inches but was able to father 3 phenomenal offspring and always have a great time in bed with my wife.

I have a friend with a nearly 8 inch long flaccid dick that is very thick as well. I've heard him tell of numerous times in bed a new woman he encountered refused sex with his 13 inch hard on that must have looked like a ball bat to her. I've never once envied him. He'd only be able to use the same amount of his length as I do inside a woman anyway so where is the benefit to him with that leftover 7 inches? To be sure, he used it more than a few times I recall merely to intimidate other men in manhood discussions after a number of beers. And he always won the contest. The fact remains that a large number of women didn't want his monster anywhere near them!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:13 am

Reminds me of the one about the guy who comes home and tells his wife there had been a big dick contest at the bar. She said, "You didn't take that thing out, did you?" He replied, "Nah, just far enough to win."
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:47 am

We have all been programmed to conform. Since childhood everyone was held to what is normal. Well in reality normal is different from each person. But that's not what I was taught when I was young. I'm sure a lot of guys are the same way.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:44 pm

DaveKell wrote:I sometimes wonder how/why we are wired to be so concerned about our length. It's been a concern for most guys since their early school days of communal showering after athletic class. Obviously we always notice the incredibly endowed guys and shrink away from having anyone look at us after that. It's really a baseless concern since a 4 inch dick can accomplish the same thing as 7 inches when you get right down to it. I was never radically endowed at 6 inches but was able to father 3 phenomenal offspring and always have a great time in bed with my wife.

I have a friend with a nearly 8 inch long flaccid dick that is very thick as well. I've heard him tell of numerous times in bed a new woman he encountered refused sex with his 13 inch hard on that must have looked like a ball bat to her. I've never once envied him. He'd only be able to use the same amount of his length as I do inside a woman anyway so where is the benefit to him with that leftover 7 inches? To be sure, he used it more than a few times I recall merely to intimidate other men in manhood discussions after a number of beers. And he always won the contest. The fact remains that a large number of women didn't want his monster anywhere near them!

I can't speak for others but I became focused on length after a swimming lesson when I was very young... there were a few older guys in the shower room running around naked, jerking down the swimsuits of the rest of us and then making fun of size and lack of pubic hair. My little willy was a huge target for them and they teased me mercilessly. As for your buddy with 13" hard... he would never be able to stick it all in and to me, that would be a real pain in the buttock... when I get going, I love to ram it in repeatedly.. if your friend did that, his partner would be going to hospital by ambulance. Nope... he can keep it. My wife is happy with my 5.5" and so am I. :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Larry10625 wrote: he would never be able to stick it all in and to me, that would be a real pain in the buttock... when I get going, I love to ram it in repeatedly.. if your friend did that, his partner would be going to hospital by ambulance. Nope... he can keep it. My wife is happy with my 5.5" and so am I. :)

Larry

I know of a guy whose penis was large and wife was small. He loved her enough that when they had sex, he would wear rubber doughnuts on his penis to prevent such injuries.

I never asked if that impaired his enjoyment of sex. But I am sure it have both of them peace of mind that they were being safe.

Where there's a will, there's a way. And love makes all things possible.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote: he would never be able to stick it all in and to me, that would be a real pain in the buttock... when I get going, I love to ram it in repeatedly.. if your friend did that, his partner would be going to hospital by ambulance. Nope... he can keep it. My wife is happy with my 5.5" and so am I. :)

Larry

I know of a guy whose penis was large and wife was small. He loved her enough that when they had sex, he would wear rubber doughnuts on his penis to prevent such injuries.

I never asked if that impaired his enjoyment of sex. But I am sure it have both of them peace of mind that they were being safe.

Where there's a will, there's a way. And love makes all things possible.

WOW... now that's love. :D

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:15 pm

If I had 13 in I'd get a 6in lmplant immediately

Return to “Implants”