Feeling - Implant compared to NATURAL ERECTION

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Feeling - Implant compared to NATURAL ERECTION

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
ringo1 wrote:i beleive nothing is as compared to a natrual erection but what rocco mean is lets say u have a hard dick with an implant which cannot give u any pleasure...is gettign just a plastic filled hard rod worth the hassel to get when u cant even have some pleasure by yourself...the question remain do most men with implant get the same pleasure feeling as before or not

Note: The inflatable implant is saline-filled. The plastic filled rod is known as "malleable" or "semi-rigid" or "one-piece" and is only a small percentage of devices being implanted today.

For the original question, I answer in three parts:

The physical pleasure of the spontaneous "throbbing" and attendant pleasure of that pressure (which DaveKell so eloquently described) is absent and I miss it, but only a little.

The physical pleasure of stroking inside my lover and my orgasm is as strong and good as it ever was.

The emotional pleasure of being able to please my partner for as long as we both want is FAR FAR better than before my implant and quite possibly better than EVER BEFORE, even in my sexual prime.

Part four: The nagging thought of "Will I be stay hard enough to please her, to even to ENTER her?" is banished.

I'm not sure why but, I still get the throbbing, just not hard enough to penetrate anything... I call this my dick dance :D

Larry

Come to think of it, while I lack the throbbing, I DO get a pleasant pressure when mentally aroused and sexting my lover prior to getting home and down to business. (Foreplay with us can begin DAYS before getting physical.) That pressure in my loins springs from mental arousal and is greater if I am partially inflated. But I only get the throbbing during orgasm any more.

But, all in all, hard-dick sex with implant and lacking some of the small peripherals is preferable to limp-dick sex I was having before the implant. By far.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:54 pm

T
Last edited by LeRoastBeef on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:59 pm

good point Le roast,
I think age has something to do with it. It was a challenge for me you know the finality of it. I desperately tried everything but after two years having a limp noodle it was obvious that there was only one choice left. If I were thirty years younger I may have prolong the agony even more hoping that something new would turn up. Meanwhile all that time would have been wasted
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:01 pm

maybe your right but I am not scared of an implant at all. I just want to do my research very good. Deep in my mind I know very very long time ago I will end up with a pump in my scrotum and I just think it s a decision which must be
without any concern afterward...

Yes I have fear from it, I am honest but it s a normal reaction. I dont think many just jumped in without any concerns at all. But being here is very helpful for me and my decision to move forward. I think a younger guy has more concerns about everything because we have much to loose but also much to loose without any sex any longer.
So I see an implant more than the way to conquer my ed than having fear from it and that s a good way I guess

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:28 pm

I agree with Rocco ....I’m not afraid just getting “comfortable” with knowledge and hearing from the guys posting on FT....it really helps.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:58 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:These are great answers, and go along way to alleviating my concerns at least. I am ever more optimistic on getting an implant.

I don't think either Rocco or Ringo are unable to comprehend. I think they are just traumatised and scared.
So it's an emotional battle that they face rather than one of the intellect.

I understand this because I've gone through it. I have accepted that I need one, and now have no doubts this is the route for me. I look forward to it. These two are not there yet, so be patient with them and don't get annoyed if they keep asking the same question. It's a big change and it's hard to accept.

Hey buddy... if you heard me whole story, you would see what a miracle is that I can feel or do ANYTHING... Let's just say that my penile shaft use to be my scrotum. Throbbing for me is nothing short of a miracle that was almost prevented by 2 incompetent boobs in Kingston. :(

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:01 pm

ETGuy71 wrote:I agree with Rocco ....I’m not afraid just getting “comfortable” with knowledge and hearing from the guys posting on FT....it really helps.

Geez, I must be the exception to the rule... I was so excited that two highly skilled, top notch, respected surgeons were very positive they could fix me good as new. I would have run to the OR if I had known then what I know now. I just love those guys... I owe them my love life and my mental health. :)

Larry

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:37 pm

I am totally ready for the implant...if I wasn't for the implant I would have committed suicide by now.. the only reason for me to gather information is to set realistic expectations...the damage I have done to myself through this vein surgery and then rushing towards trimix after my failed surgery just to feel normal has led me into the mess I am ….so I wanna set realistic goal..and asking people already implanted how does it feel is part of that to fit in realistic expectations...a decrease in sensation and failure to orgasm are very much part of it..so being realistic as i wanna come out of the childish thinking which made me do the vein surery stupidly when every sane dr and people here also advised against it but i did it why i had unreal expectations..i was working with pills so should have held to them much more...again lack of research...
and you know what`s funny to date i still get PM from desparte souls who are afraiid of the implant and are still eager to do dr hsu strippign surgery hoping for a mircale cure of their condition.. then again lack of research and unrealistic expectations...
one last thing and many will dis agree with me...having ed when you are young/single with your life ahead and having it in your 50`s and 60`s is no way the same. If I was in my 50`s or 60`s with family and children and I had ed with a stable partner it would have been much different it would not feel as u are dead ...or even for people who have had ed for their whole life since birth is also different but for men who could perform 100% and then suddenly got ED where pills don't work is a death sentence...and even here on FT i beleive these type of men are a few...
with the implant it will be a new lease on life and if i goes the other way round ..ill surely and very happily kill myself without any bit of hesitation..so wiring my brain to have realistic expectattion is parrt of that and how can i do that is only through research..reserch...
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:05 pm

Remember. Suicide is a permanent solution to a (n often temporary) problem. You can always kill yourself later. In the meantime, keep on trying.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:38 pm

W
Last edited by LeRoastBeef on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Return to “Implants”