Feeling - Implant compared to NATURAL ERECTION

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rocco84

Re: Feeling - Implant compared to NATURAL ERECTION

Postby rocco84 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:03 am

Most man can achieve an orgasm with implant but from my research it's much harder to ejaculate.
As more functional the corpora is left after operation as easier you will reach it with the implant.

But it's a fact that many man's have orgasm issues but all in all most of the man's can reach an orgasm... if they have enough time and the pussy isn't wound from fucking they will reach it :lol:

Against shrinkage - pump it up - use it as often as possible - nightly pde5 blocker s -
Praying to God :D a tip with the pump when it's fully pumped push it slowly left - right -up and downward so that the corpora can expand fully to all sides

However implant is very good and a gift for every man on the earth because impotence can really suck but to think that after an implant everything is like before ED or even better is a wish or they had so long ed that they can't imagine how it was before when they were healthy

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:18 am

I can't imagine someone enjoying an orgasm after 30 seconds more than after 5 minutes 10 minutes 15 minutes or even 20 minutes. I'm sure that your partner would enjoy 20 minutes of stimulation much more then just 30 seconds.
but before I went completely limp I suffered from severe pre-ejaculation. So I'm probably not the best person to ask. Anything is better than that. And this is much much much better
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:47 am

ringo1 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
rocco84 wrote:It seems that my natural erection are now gone for the rest of my life and I have to move forward with the implant in the next 6-12 months if really nothing improve. then I have to go this route. I researched a lot and what I definetly know is that an implant is much better than no erections and no sex anymore. (before the surgery I must undergo a angiography of my pundenda interna artery also a 2nd doppler ultrasound and I bought myself a shockwave machine and I want to use it at least 6 months). Why I am in this situation is written in my signature.

Nearly everyone here who had an implant had also natural erections before.

My opinion is nothing is as good as mother nature gave us, but please tell me what can I await exactly. I dont mean the mechanical hardness I am interested more in the feeling of having a engorged dick, can an implant be like the natural dick before?

What turned me on - when I was healthy - wasnt that it s only hard, It was more because of the full blood filled dick and every touch and every pressure on the dick felt magical and I am afraid that this is gone forever even with an implant. Also many implanted man said that they have troubles with the orgasm and must fuck very fast to get an orgasm in the vagina or only get it by masturbation. If I remember me healthy I know the more blood was in my dick as easier I could cum (even in 2-3 minutes if I wanted to, but that feeling of exploding so easily was very nice). this also is gone now with me because of the low blood in my penis (40-50percent max) now I can cum but sometimes very strange and hard to cum because of the lack of blood in there. I guess this good feeling is gone forever and the ability to cum so easy. Before it was more a battle to not cum and now it s a battle to cum, hope you know what I mean.

I am very interested in this part and I guess also many who are infront of this surgery :)

Although you will never get a natural erection again, many, including me, still get the twinge in my package... remember when you were an early teen... you would use your pelvic muscles to get it to dance??? It still does that, it just doesn't get hard enough to penetrate. The longer you have the implant, the more natural it will feel and look. Just remember the longer you wait, the more it will shrink. It is atrophying every month. :)

Larry

Larry but the question remain does it feel natural can u orgasm with it with much ease or not

For me it feels totally natural. Before ED I had PE bad... one night, after heavy foreplay, I orgasmed after only 1 stroke. I was mortified. Thanks god it was with my wife and she knew it wasn't the norm although I never lasted very long. Since the implant I last a lot longer... as long as 30 minutes one night... it was awesome. My orgasms are very intense. I admittedly have had a few times where I couldn't orgasm and my wife was getting sore so I faked it. I had to, or else she blames herself. As time goes by it gets a lot easier and it really didn't happen that much. I hope this answers your questions. :)

Larry

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:38 am

rocco84 wrote:An implant is good but nothing better then your own dick filled with blood.

I noticed you've repeated this twice in your statements. I would say nothing is better than being able to use your dick for sex... any time you want for as long as you want. I can certainly remember when a touch from a woman could have my dick throbbing, literally it seemed I could feel my heartbeat in my dick. I can remember a number of encounters where when the head of my dick brushed up near a woman's pubic hair my dick literally burned to be inside her.

The new reality is the throbbing is a thing of the past, but did it really serve any worthwhile purpose other than to reinforce in my mind that I was ready for sex? My mind is still intact enough that I can still figure that out without the sensation of a throbbing dick. To be sure, the throbbing of an engorged dick was an enjoyable part of it, but there was so much more to it. All the rest of the act is still in existence with an implant. My awareness of the throbbing was only at the beginning anyway, once inside a woman my awareness of it disappeared as it was time to attend to the finer points of what was taking place. With an implant I'm able to attend to all of it infinitely better than before. Giving up a blood engorged dick was an easy trade off. As long as that sensation is foremost in your expectations of sex I'm wondering if you are truly mentally prepared for an implant?

When I speak at seminars about implants I always bring up the mental aspects of an implant you have to be willing to accept. You now have a mechanically induced erection as opposed to the natural. There is a possibility the overall look of an implanted dick is not going to be exactly what you remember your natural erection to have looked like. Your dick might end up somewhat slimmer than before. You will have an at times very noticeable to you bulb in your nut sack you desperately wish you could hide from a partner (single guys mostly). You will need to accept that you can never achieve a natural erection again by any means. This means your dick will never throb again with blood engorgement.

So what? You will for the rest of your days be capable of extended, very satisfying sex for yourself and your partner. Given the only other choice you have, that of remaining impotent, how does it get any better than getting an implant?
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

purcelldds

Postby purcelldds » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:06 am

Well said DaveKell!
55 years old, fit, healthy, married. Mild to mod ED 3 years. Peyronies for one year, history of trauma/penile fracture. Pills no longer working well. Implanted by Dr Eid with a 22cm Titan on 12/19/2018. Started cycling day 4. Sex on day 24.

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:59 am

DaveKell wrote:
rocco84 wrote:An implant is good but nothing better then your own dick filled with blood.

I noticed you've repeated this twice in your statements. I would say nothing is better than being able to use your dick for sex... any time you want for as long as you want. I can certainly remember when a touch from a woman could have my dick throbbing, literally it seemed I could feel my heartbeat in my dick. I can remember a number of encounters where when the head of my dick brushed up near a woman's pubic hair my dick literally burned to be inside her.

The new reality is the throbbing is a thing of the past, but did it really serve any worthwhile purpose other than to reinforce in my mind that I was ready for sex? My mind is still intact enough that I can still figure that out without the sensation of a throbbing dick. To be sure, the throbbing of an engorged dick was an enjoyable part of it, but there was so much more to it. All the rest of the act is still in existence with an implant. My awareness of the throbbing was only at the beginning anyway, once inside a woman my awareness of it disappeared as it was time to attend to the finer points of what was taking place. With an implant I'm able to attend to all of it infinitely better than before. Giving up a blood engorged dick was an easy trade off. As long as that sensation is foremost in your expectations of sex I'm wondering if you are truly mentally prepared for an implant?

When I speak at seminars about implants I always bring up the mental aspects of an implant you have to be willing to accept. You now have a mechanically induced erection as opposed to the natural. There is a possibility the overall look of an implanted dick is not going to be exactly what you remember your natural erection to have looked like. Your dick might end up somewhat slimmer than before. You will have an at times very noticeable to you bulb in your nut sack you desperately wish you could hide from a partner (single guys mostly). You will need to accept that you can never achieve a natural erection again by any means. This means your dick will never throb again with blood engorgement.

So what? You will for the rest of your days be capable of extended, very satisfying sex for yourself and your partner. Given the only other choice you have, that of remaining impotent, how does it get any better than getting an implant?

i beleive nothing is as compared to a natrual erection but what rocco mean is lets say u have a hard dick with an implant which cannot give u any pleasure...is gettign just a plastic filled hard rod worth the hassel to get when u cant even have some pleasure by yourself...the question remain do most men with implant get the same pleasure feeling as before or not
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:56 pm

ringo1 wrote:
i beleive nothing is as compared to a natrual erection but what rocco mean is lets say u have a hard dick with an implant which cannot give u any pleasure...is gettign just a plastic filled hard rod worth the hassel to get when u cant even have some pleasure by yourself...the question remain do most men with implant get the same pleasure feeling as before or not

Anybody who is capable of reading for comprehension can easily realize after a short time on this website reading the stories of implanted men that the vast majority get the same "the same pleasure feeling as before". In many cases the pleasurable feelings are way beyond when they functioned naturally.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:13 pm

ringo1 wrote:i beleive nothing is as compared to a natrual erection but what rocco mean is lets say u have a hard dick with an implant which cannot give u any pleasure...is gettign just a plastic filled hard rod worth the hassel to get when u cant even have some pleasure by yourself...the question remain do most men with implant get the same pleasure feeling as before or not

Note: The inflatable implant is saline-filled. The plastic filled rod is known as "malleable" or "semi-rigid" or "one-piece" and is only a small percentage of devices being implanted today.

For the original question, I answer in three parts:

The physical pleasure of the spontaneous "throbbing" and attendant pleasure of that pressure (which DaveKell so eloquently described) is absent and I miss it, but only a little.

The physical pleasure of stroking inside my lover and my orgasm is as strong and good as it ever was.

The emotional pleasure of being able to please my partner for as long as we both want is FAR FAR better than before my implant and quite possibly better than EVER BEFORE, even in my sexual prime.

Part four: The nagging thought of "Will I be stay hard enough to please her, to even to ENTER her?" is banished.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:24 pm

DaveKell wrote:

Nicely put Dave. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:27 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
ringo1 wrote:i beleive nothing is as compared to a natrual erection but what rocco mean is lets say u have a hard dick with an implant which cannot give u any pleasure...is gettign just a plastic filled hard rod worth the hassel to get when u cant even have some pleasure by yourself...the question remain do most men with implant get the same pleasure feeling as before or not

Note: The inflatable implant is saline-filled. The plastic filled rod is known as "malleable" or "semi-rigid" or "one-piece" and is only a small percentage of devices being implanted today.

For the original question, I answer in three parts:

The physical pleasure of the spontaneous "throbbing" and attendant pleasure of that pressure (which DaveKell so eloquently described) is absent and I miss it, but only a little.

The physical pleasure of stroking inside my lover and my orgasm is as strong and good as it ever was.

The emotional pleasure of being able to please my partner for as long as we both want is FAR FAR better than before my implant and quite possibly better than EVER BEFORE, even in my sexual prime.

Part four: The nagging thought of "Will I be stay hard enough to please her, to even to ENTER her?" is banished.

I'm not sure why but, I still get the throbbing, just not hard enough to penetrate anything... I call this my dick dance :D

Larry

Return to “Implants”