Vein removal???

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Fanouris

Vein removal???

Postby Fanouris » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:49 pm

So I found a very good urologist that has very good reviews in here and he told me cause I am very young now to try and make a vein removal because I have venous leak and if doesn't work I make the Implant well has anybody tried it till now?? The vein removal?
25years old with lifetime venous leak but now and 3years starting to getting worse and I am looking to make an implant in Germany or Austria

rocco84

Re: Vein removal???

Postby rocco84 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Stay away from that shit if you won't be left with a shorter dick, permanent pain, less money and more problems which you actually have. I know which doctor you mean and trust me he's criminal and in some months everyone in austria will know it. Stay away from this. Because of that some people have to go to jail trust me.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:40 pm

Hydraulically speaking, how does vein stripping/removal supposed to cure E.D.?

If you remove the veins, doesn't that INCREASE venous leakage? Unless you also close off venous outflow just barely short of full blockage, which would be (to my mind) EXTREMELY hard to regulate. And bull blockage would leave nowhere for the arterial blood that made the erection to flow out and let the erection down.

I am curious. No longer an option for me, as I have an implant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:04 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Hydraulically speaking, how does vein stripping/removal supposed to cure E.D.?

If you remove the veins, doesn't that INCREASE venous leakage? Unless you also close off venous outflow just barely short of full blockage, which would be (to my mind) EXTREMELY hard to regulate. And bull blockage would leave nowhere for the arterial blood that made the erection to flow out and let the erection down.

I am curious. No longer an option for me, as I have an implant.

stay away from vein surgeries ...I had a vein stripping procedure and it made me totally impotent ...these surgeries are not done in any advanced medical communities..do your research...I had the same plan vein surgry and if not works then an implant. Its not so simple. The vein surgery gave me a shorter penis constant pain and loss in sensation..so bro..try your luck with pills and injections if not get the implant do the proven things
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

Fanouris

Postby Fanouris » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:11 am

No it's not in Austria it's Greek a well known with good reviews in here so I shall prefer the implant after all but he said to me that I am too young and I should try this first
25years old with lifetime venous leak but now and 3years starting to getting worse and I am looking to make an implant in Germany or Austria

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Fanouris wrote:No it's not in Austria it's Greek a well known with good reviews in here so I shall prefer the implant after all but he said to me that I am too young and I should try this first

he only wants yoru money that for sure..so sane uroglosit will ever recomend vein ligation ever...trust me on this one...dr.goldstien...dr. tom hue all top drs the feild of sexual dysfuction don't recommend it..i was in the same..do some reserch on yorutube ull know it doesent work...
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:24 pm

ringo1 wrote:stay away from vein surgeries ...I had a vein stripping procedure and it made me totally impotent ...these surgeries are not done in any advanced medical communities..do your research...I had the same plan vein surgry and if not works then an implant. Its not so simple. The vein surgery gave me a shorter penis constant pain and loss in sensation..so bro..try your luck with pills and injections if not get the implant do the proven things

I am not recommending this procedure. (It seems to me that more urologists would have mentioned it to me if it were adequately effective; and none ever did.) But I am curious. I posted this below in the "General Discussion" arena. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11684, "What does this Doppler report mean?"

This might be illuminating
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2388351
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 4717395939
same article

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9933376
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2180173

this one is more readable, but gives fewer specifics
https://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunct ... disease-ed

These appear more complete
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1EO ... W2AmyFG5ho
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1EO ... W2AmyFG5ho

But this one might be the most valuable to answer the question
https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-qa/ ... nction-ed/

And this excerpt of the abstract from
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3989919
is interesting
J Urol. 1985 May;133(5):796-8.
Venous leakage: surgical treatment of a curable cause of impotence.
Wespes E, Schulman CC.
Abstract
While the arterial aspects of erectile impotence recently have received considerable attention, the venous component of normal and impaired erection has been ignored. In this study venous leakage was demonstrated by inducing passive erections using a controlled perfusion of the corpora cavernosa with continuous pressure monitoring. In 20 patients with impaired erectile activity under a standardized flow (80 to 120 ml. per minute) no rigid erections were obtained and the perfused liquid was demonstrated to escape through the deep dorsal vein of the penis. After ligation of this vein the erections improved sufficiently to allow satisfactory intercourse in 16 of the 20 patients. The 4 failures had serious arterial lesions. In patients with organic impotence the venous pathological condition should be assessed routinely, since it represents an easily correctable anomaly if arterial inflow is not severely impaired.

I always wondered if ligation (the surgical procedure of closing off a blood vessel or other duct or tube in the body by means of a ligature or clip.) could cure E.D. caused by venous leakage. A temporary closing off of the deep dorsal vein could be accomplished by a pump similar to that used to treat incontinence might do the trick. The fact that this is not a widely used surgical approach to E.D. cure suggests it has been tried and found impractical or only short-lived. I wonder.

In any event, reading these articles might give you some background so that your discussion with your urologist will be optimally educational and fruitful.

Good luck.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Fanouris wrote:So I found a very good urologist that has very good reviews in here and he told me cause I am very young now to try and make a vein removal because I have venous leak and if doesn't work I make the Implant well has anybody tried it till now?? The vein removal?

Look back over your replies and find the one by Ringo. He just had this disasters procedure with catastrophic results. It did everything except what it was supposed to do. I don't care if it's Jimmy the Greek from everything I've read it seldom

works. I would ask your urologist to let you talk with at least two different patients of his who had it done successfully and are completely satisfied. Let them contact you. If no one ever does then you have your answer. You can never be too young to have an implant. Had I known about this 30 years ago if I could have afforded it I would have done it then. In spite of my very rough start and bumpy weather I would still do this again and again and again and again without the slightest hesitation.
I'm talking about the implant not the veins
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:06 pm

I've done it too the vein surgery. My dick shrinkage was from 19to 15and I have pains on the top of my dick it hurts a lot. Also my blood flow in the flaccid state is completely weird and it feels like shit 24-7. My dick also lost girth and 2of 3 penis bodies don't get normal blood flow anymore because of that. Even pills and injections doesn't work and before this operation I had no problems at all just trusted a doc that a vein is responsible for my first week anxiety with new girls. I had a normal sex life all my life before and I'm now before suicide or implant.

And the doc often told me its a risk free surgery nothing can happen and I know many man's with my outcome so now this doc has to be responsible for that in front of the prosecutor.

No normal urology society is recommending this surgery. The journals are very often faked and published in predatory journals.

Only trust what you see! THERE are no mystical cures for ed especially not without risks.
If you want to go my route so then book your vein surgery... but it's a hard road and not easy to survive trust me or you go the normal route and don't believe every shit which some docs are telling you. An implant is a proven solution and it's good if your dick isn't destroyed by a leak operation before.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:26 pm

do your research in the young men's forum. There are 2 who are dead now from this cheap quick fix that after all the years I've been on dick forums, I've only known 1 person who did not have a failure at it. It is another surgery that either cannot be undone or if it can, very long procedure to undo. Almost everyone reports it is a several hour long procedure to fuck you up for life so be very very certain after much research from ones who have experienced it, not the sales professionals selling it, that you want to screw yourself up this way. My opinion is I would not touch it. My first urologist who is a professor of urology and travels the world repairing dicks mangle in machine accidents and such told me several years ago it is not done in the United States because it does not work. If it works on day one, it may not work in 2 months and likely certainly no-longer work in 3 years.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”