Vagabond. How'd it go?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Vagabond. How'd it go?

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:51 am

DougAnd wrote:did he go in scrotal or publc? Scrotal almost never has nerve damage. Pubic is very tricky. You may only have nerve trauma. My cock was somewhat numb for about 4 days and I had scrotal.

Don't get me wrong... I am not saying the doctor made a mistake. Nerves get cut all the time because you don't always know where some of the smaller ones are... there is no such thing as a map to locate them. Because there are so many of them and some very small, many times they rejuvenate, but not all the time. There are a lot of guys on here (including me) who talk about "dead areas". There is not much you can do except wait. :)

Larry

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:10 am

Larry that smiling face at the end of your serious posts is real disconcerting. :lol:
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:37 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:Larry that smiling face at the end of your serious posts is real disconcerting. :lol:

Almost a year ago I had a couple of people tell me that I seemed mad with my posts. I was not mad and seriously took offense to what they said... I can't remember now but anyway, I started putting that on all of my posts if I wasn't annoyed and I have not had a single complaint... until now. I am very discouraged about the future of this planet... don't say Merry Christmas, take "GOD" out of oaths, change the national anthem, take all mention of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth" out of oaths... etc. I am getting sick of it... I to the point where my smiley face will change to :oops: that looks more angry than embarrassed. :)

Larry

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Larry. I am only .01% . I do notice a ring of swelling in the area I am talking about. Just cant wait to use Dr. Eids masterpiece.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:47 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:Larry. I am only .01% . I do notice a ring of swelling in the area I am talking about. Just cant wait to use Dr. Eids masterpiece.

Did you see the PM???

You are only .01% what

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:44 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Nerves get cut all the time because you don't always know where some of the smaller ones are... there is no such thing as a map to locate them.Larry

At a prostate cancer survivor group meeting that I attended a while ago, a doctor explained that removing the prostate is similar to removing the inside of an orange. You try to keep all of the peel and "connective tissue" as you remove the inside, but it certainly is not easy. (That explanation was very helpful for me.)

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:28 pm

Larry, Check your private messages as I don't want to derail this thread.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:31 pm

I think l e r o a s t was joking
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Hey guys. Coming up on a week today as a bionic brother! Everything is going great. I am so happy I chose a Titan (right choice for ME). I love my new bulge. Dont even notice it until I caught a few people glancing ;) I like the feeling when I touch it and it let's me know it's there. Only time I notice. I'm thinking I may even go back to boxers.

I go for my 4 week post-op 2/11. I asked Eids office about the numbness on my shaft. They said it goes away and to not worry about it. So I am not worried. I'll keep everyone up to date.

Vagabond
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:29 am

Congrats Vagabond!

You are doing very well and you have to be happy with your new dick. It is still early and you are still healing from the surgery. Takes time to get used to your new dick and don't forget the cylinders that run along both sides of your shaft.

Be patient and know that you will be having great sex in no time at all!

Keep cycling to stretch it allllllll. the wayyyyyyy outtttttttt.
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Return to “Implants”