Low Libido - Running Out of Options - Help !!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
geedeez

Low Libido - Running Out of Options - Help !!

Postby geedeez » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:17 pm

Hi guys,

Last week I saw a uro. For 22 years I've had ED. Pills dont work and I'm scared of taking up injections again.

Anyway, I went to see him about my low libido. He refused to prescribe T injections because my T count was in the normal mid range. He mentioned that I was too young for implants and that implants wont boost libido. As a heads up, I do get morning wood occasionally. But when I do, my libido isnt up to par with it. Like I get a hard on but I dont feel sexed up enough for it.

I dont know what to do about my libido. I read about L-dopa that may boost libido but I dont know much about it. Any thoughts?

DougAnd

Re: Low Libido - Running Out of Options - Help !!

Postby DougAnd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Tough situation. Are you married? If so ask your wife to help out.
Second thought go to once a week for awhile if you masturbate.
Third change uros get a second opinion. Some doctors consider low libido just as telling as T levels. I get 4 month pellets but I'm on the low side so.
Fourth get a cheap vacuum pump and use it daily. Increased blood flow may change your game. Can't hurt.
Fifth massage your prostrate gland. This is a desperate measure but you sound desperate. Mine's enlarged helps may change your game.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:51 am

geedeez wrote:Hi guys,

Last week I saw a uro. For 22 years I've had ED. Pills dont work and I'm scared of taking up injections again.

Anyway, I went to see him about my low libido. He refused to prescribe T injections because my T count was in the normal mid range. He mentioned that I was too young for implants and that implants wont boost libido. As a heads up, I do get morning wood occasionally. But when I do, my libido isnt up to par with it. Like I get a hard on but I dont feel sexed up enough for it.

I dont know what to do about my libido. I read about L-dopa that may boost libido but I dont know much about it. Any thoughts?

Go see another surgeon. It doesn't matter how young or old you are... If Mr. Happy won't get erect, it's useless. As for your T level... mine was normal range too but my Urologist told me that some men need to have the level on the high end of the normal range. :)

Larry

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:14 am

My T range was also normal and my problem was scaring build up that was stopping blood flow. Once implanted, I had an increase in flow and along with implant I recovered almost all I had. From all the years of inactivity I had lost about and inch from when I was 20 but having an erection that works is better then worrying about an inch less.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:20 am

dirtman1993 wrote:My T range was also normal and my problem was scaring build up that was stopping blood flow. Once implanted, I had an increase in flow and along with implant I recovered almost all I had. From all the years of inactivity I had lost about and inch from when I was 20 but having an erection that works is better then worrying about an inch less.

Absolutely :)

Larry

geedeez

Postby geedeez » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
geedeez wrote:Hi guys,

As for your T level... mine was normal range too but my Urologist told me that some men need to have the level on the high end of the normal range. :)

Larry

Hi Larry,

Always good reading your replies. I definitely will see another doc about my T level. Funny thing is, the uro I saw happened to be a high volume implanter. Was hoping he'd give me T injections. Nonetheless I'll see another doc for that.

Your uro said that some guys need higher than normal T to function correctly. I read that some guys given more T to boost their T level though they were in the normal range reported that they didnt notice any change i their libido. Let me know what you think about this.

geedeez

Postby geedeez » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:15 pm

dirtman1993 wrote:My T range was also normal and my problem was scaring build up that was stopping blood flow. Once implanted, I had an increase in flow and along with implant I recovered almost all I had. From all the years of inactivity I had lost about and inch from when I was 20 but having an erection that works is better then worrying about an inch less.

Hi dirtman,

How did the doc know you had scarring build up?

Hows the implant in terms of sexual sensation?

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:33 am

We didn't know about scaring only it didn't work and hadn't for years. He found the scaring on the lower left side while trying to place the implant and had to spend more time there and other medical tools to expand that area. Due to the extra work I had some internal swelling I couldn't see but he did when I went back to inflate. We had to put off first inflate for 2 more weeks. Pain was minor just had to be patient.

Sensation is great, erections are very very firm and glad I did, wish I had done years earlier. It took almost 7 months to decide and after studying Eid and Dr. Kramer I chose him. Watched his videos and found a doctor who also used him said to watch his hands. The doctor who said that was also a surgeon. NO drain, hotel right after surgery, drove back to NC two days later. Just used Ice and Motrin for minor pain and swelling. Will post photo of first inflate.

Have friend who had prostate cancer and nothing worked for 10 yrs. Showed him and his wife photos of my inflated penis, they watched my surgery video and he went to Dr. Kramer also with great success.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”