Erosion once again

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Frenchboy

Re: Erosion once again

Postby Frenchboy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:35 am

Just had an appointement with a surgeon. He wants me to give this job to top rank surgeon. Because the erosion zone have to be repaired first. Maybe change the cylinder and put a temporary one during tbe healing process.

It really sucks because the missited cylinder cause a venous leak, and the residual erection i had IS now very poor, lack of girth and much more fibrotic.

DougAnd i think erosion must be treated if you don t want more scar tissue in your unit.maybe a corporoplasty with a nice result could improve the situation.

I have to wait two month for the next appointement,

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:19 pm

French boy, I feel for you. Surgeons keep telling me not to use ved but that is the only thing stopping my erosion. I hope you have a successful and safe outcome. Keep me posted.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:38 pm

Well...i ve used traction and i have for sure made more scar tissue, or maybe it s due to the lack of erection and engorgement.

If you use ved use it gently, go easy with it. By thé way without blood on it the cavernosa tends to slowly shrink. I ll keep you informed.
Maybe you could add l arginine and co enzyme Q10 to your routine (improve blood flow anti fibrotic properties). Best regards

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 am

Hello i ve an appointement with tbe best surgeon in France in a few days. Hope that he will be able to dilate the corpora distaly as they are very fibrotic. I have almost complete lost of sensivity due to
This.
I don t know what the outcome will be, but it will be better than nothing. It s like revision after explantation because with the erosion it create a venous leakage, so the natural residual erection can t maintain sufficient blood flow.

Hope you are all well.
Greetings from France

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:36 pm

Sooo...the surgeon after an exam sais that this érosion could be repaired by incision at the base offre the glans and put a graft to reinforce the tunica. And dilate more medially to pass a new implant. I have an lgx and will be implanted a Cx. I already know the cx and it may offer less risk of erosion.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:07 pm

Frenchboy wrote:Sooo...the surgeon after an exam sais that this érosion could be repaired by incision at the base offre the glans and put a graft to reinforce the tunica. And dilate more medially to pass a new implant. I have an lgx and will be implanted a Cx. I already know the cx and it may offer less risk of erosion.

Glad to hear you found a solution.

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:10 pm

Well that is kind of your part ED 2013

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:15 pm

French boy,
I've already began setting up an appointment with one of the best of the best. I've asked him to replace my LG X with a CX. I'm setting my surgery up for the end of June. Good luck to you good luck to both of us
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”