Does a prostitute notice an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: DaveKell

smphead
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:51 am

Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby smphead » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:17 am

So what i read here over the implant-section is that most woman won't notice you have an implant.
When they touch your balls they will notice/suspect something.
But the average woman is mostly not an 'expert' on dicks.

But that's difference for a prostitute who has seen thousands of dicks in her life.
Any member has experience with a prostitute and is willing to tell about how noticeable it is for a
prostitute?

Thank you.
40 y/o male Netherlands. ED due Propecia use. Currently using cialis.
Thinking about Penile Implant.

oldbeek
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles area

Re: Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby oldbeek » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:56 am

Who cares. They are paid to make you happy.
78, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .08 11/18,.07 1/19,.05 4/19, Pain with trimix, implant 4-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Lo Doyle

strongagain
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:17 am

Re: Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby strongagain » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:48 am

Any normal woman will notice your implant unless she is mentally retarted. A girlfriend, wife and most ONS will play with your balls, if not she is a dud when it comes to making love.

With prostitutes it‘s different. When I can remember correctly none ever fondled my balls. Why should they do it anyway, they want to get it over as quickly as possible. It might be a different story if you book her for a couple of hours or the whole night, but that I never did. Never found one as nice as the one in 'Pretty Woman'...
67, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08 2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in South Africa

smphead
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:51 am

Re: Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby smphead » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:48 am

oldbeek wrote:Who cares. They are paid to make you happy.


Sorry maybe i was not clear enough in the 'why' of my question.

It is not about caring, it's about a wife who had seen thousands of dicks can tell it's an implant or not. In other words 'if even a prostitute can' t tell it's an implant then it must be very realistic'.
40 y/o male Netherlands. ED due Propecia use. Currently using cialis.
Thinking about Penile Implant.

bobsteel
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 9:22 pm

Re: Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby bobsteel » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:19 am

smphead wrote:So what i read here over the implant-section is that most woman won't notice you have an implant.
When they touch your balls they will notice/suspect something.
But the average woman is mostly not an 'expert' on dicks.

But that's difference for a prostitute who has seen thousands of dicks in her life.
Any member has experience with a prostitute and is willing to tell about how noticeable it is for a
prostitute?

Thank you.


I have never had one mention it. I never volunteer the info. Maybe they are just being nice.
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

merrix
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:08 am

Re: Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby merrix » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:21 am

smphead wrote:
Sorry maybe i was not clear enough in the 'why' of my question.

It is not about caring, it's about a wife who had seen thousands of dicks can tell it's an implant or not. In other words 'if even a prostitute can' t tell it's an implant then it must be very realistic'.
'

This question has been asked and answered countless times here. And understandably so, since it is something we all wonder before we get an implant. So did I.
At the time of my implant, three years ago, the climate was quite different here on FT, and this was mostly a site where the glory of the implant was sung repeatedly over and over again with few critical questions asked, or even wanted.
Most guys at that time would have ansswered that no, it will not be detected, and some even claimed they had had the same partner for months or years without her noticing.

I would say, and I believe I am right when I say it, that the question cannot be answered with a simple yes or no. Mostly it depends on the type of sex you are having, the relationship, and the measures you are prepared to take to avoid detection.

If you have adventurous sex, in daylight, of course the risk of her noticing is much larger than if you sneak down under the sheets in the dark and do your missionary and that's it. The major giveaway is your balls. If she thoroghly touches your balls then the risk is very high. But still it will depend on your pump position, your balls' size and how 'tight' your balls are vs if they are loose and hanging low.

The relationship will play a role as well. With a one night stand you might be able to control the situation and steer her away from situations where she can find out. You can lock the door when you shower and pump up there. You can pump up when she goes to take a shower. Etc. If she goes for your balls you might stop her by taking command and start something else, or simply just tell her you don't like her to touch your balls.
But with a partner you've had sex with dozens of times, and maybe even move in with, it won't work in the long run. What do you do when she wants to take a shower with you and start blowing your dick? What do you do when she wants to fuck in the car? You cannot get away with excusing yourself to go take a piss every time for years...

Consequently it depends on what you are prepared to do to avoid detection and whether you prioritize that over having good, spontanous sex.
I would say it would be a mistake to focus your everything on avoiding it. Isn't fucking someone in the car, the shower, or whatever, exactly the spontaneous sex you got your implant for in the first place?

Of course, if it can be easily avoided that your one night stand detects it, then why not?
But at some point, if you see her again and again and start a relationship, you will as time goes by have to do things to avoid risk that will be strange and take away opportunities for good sex.

Think of the answer to this question as to the simple logic fact that there are a few differences to the normal dick. All of them are potential giveaways.
The pump which can be felt in the scrotum, but more easily on some guys than others.
The fact that you must pump up. Of course, if you pump up in front of her eyes she will know. But more indirectly, a regular partner will find it weird if you always excuse yourself and go to take a piss every time she wants to have spontaneous sex.
That you can go on forever. If you orgasm and then just keep going and maybe even do this several times during the same sex session, she might suspect something is not quite normal.
And then of course, you take whatever measures you want to minimize the risk depending on how important it is to you.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted 151215
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Xomanow
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Re: Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby Xomanow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:31 am

If you wrap a $100 bill around your dick, then yes,.....she will notice it.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 69 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

smphead
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:51 am

Re: Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby smphead » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:24 pm

merrix wrote:
smphead wrote:
Sorry maybe i was not clear enough in the 'why' of my question.

It is not about caring, it's about a wife who had seen thousands of dicks can tell it's an implant or not. In other words 'if even a prostitute can' t tell it's an implant then it must be very realistic'.
'

This question has been asked and answered countless times here. And understandably so, since it is something we all wonder before we get an implant. So did I.
At the time of my implant, three years ago, the climate was quite different here on FT, and this was mostly a site where the glory of the implant was sung repeatedly over and over again with few critical questions asked, or even wanted.
Most guys at that time would have ansswered that no, it will not be detected, and some even claimed they had had the same partner for months or years without her noticing.

I would say, and I believe I am right when I say it, that the question cannot be answered with a simple yes or no. Mostly it depends on the type of sex you are having, the relationship, and the measures you are prepared to take to avoid detection.

If you have adventurous sex, in daylight, of course the risk of her noticing is much larger than if you sneak down under the sheets in the dark and do your missionary and that's it. The major giveaway is your balls. If she thoroghly touches your balls then the risk is very high. But still it will depend on your pump position, your balls' size and how 'tight' your balls are vs if they are loose and hanging low.

The relationship will play a role as well. With a one night stand you might be able to control the situation and steer her away from situations where she can find out. You can lock the door when you shower and pump up there. You can pump up when she goes to take a shower. Etc. If she goes for your balls you might stop her by taking command and start something else, or simply just tell her you don't like her to touch your balls.
But with a partner you've had sex with dozens of times, and maybe even move in with, it won't work in the long run. What do you do when she wants to take a shower with you and start blowing your dick? What do you do when she wants to fuck in the car? You cannot get away with excusing yourself to go take a piss every time for years...

Consequently it depends on what you are prepared to do to avoid detection and whether you prioritize that over having good, spontanous sex.
I would say it would be a mistake to focus your everything on avoiding it. Isn't fucking someone in the car, the shower, or whatever, exactly the spontaneous sex you got your implant for in the first place?

Of course, if it can be easily avoided that your one night stand detects it, then why not?
But at some point, if you see her again and again and start a relationship, you will as time goes by have to do things to avoid risk that will be strange and take away opportunities for good sex.

Think of the answer to this question as to the simple logic fact that there are a few differences to the normal dick. All of them are potential giveaways.
The pump which can be felt in the scrotum, but more easily on some guys than others.
The fact that you must pump up. Of course, if you pump up in front of her eyes she will know. But more indirectly, a regular partner will find it weird if you always excuse yourself and go to take a piss every time she wants to have spontaneous sex.
That you can go on forever. If you orgasm and then just keep going and maybe even do this several times during the same sex session, she might suspect something is not quite normal.
And then of course, you take whatever measures you want to minimize the risk depending on how important it is to you.


Yhanx Merrix, you're a wise man
40 y/o male Netherlands. ED due Propecia use. Currently using cialis.
Thinking about Penile Implant.

Lost Sheep
Posts: 2657
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:29 pm

merrix wrote:(edited for brevity and focus)
Most guys at that time would have ansswered that no, it will not be detected, and some even claimed they had had the same partner for months or years without her noticing.

Some women will not mention that they know.

There was one woman who posted here (before the ban was rigorously enforced) that her boyfriend has an implant, chose not to tell her about it (but she figured it out on their second sexual session). She chose not to tell him she knew. Her reasoning was that she would leave it up to him to conceal or disclose.

I guess she figured it was polite.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017 Dr Shaw.
READ OLD THREADS to ask better questions and better understand answers.
Make yourself part of your medical team.
Document your current penile size: photos and written records.
Pre-op V.E.D. therapy helps.

merrix
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:08 am

Re: Does a prostitute notice an implant?

Postby merrix » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:02 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
merrix wrote:(edited for brevity and focus)
Most guys at that time would have ansswered that no, it will not be detected, and some even claimed they had had the same partner for months or years without her noticing.

Some women will not mention that they know.

There was one woman who posted here (before the ban was rigorously enforced) that her boyfriend has an implant, chose not to tell her about it (but she figured it out on their second sexual session). She chose not to tell him she knew. Her reasoning was that she would leave it up to him to conceal or disclose.

I guess she figured it was polite.


I know for a fact you are absolutely right. Some women will feel something is in there during a blowjob/handjob, or while taking a shower together (and massaging/soaping the balls). But don't say anything.
That doesn't mean they don't feel the object in the scrotum. It just means they choose not to say anything.
it also most likely does not mean they understand it's an implant pump. They probably don't know what that is. They just feel an object in the scrotum, assumes it was placed there by surgery for some reason.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted 151215
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Biker60, Google [Bot], madison7 and 17 guests