Very Scared - Just Had Surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hard drive

Re: Very Scared - Just Had Surgery

Postby hard drive » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm

David7 wrote:Excuse me for not answering sooner, hard drive. I hadn't noticed any new messages. Nothing like that occurred in my experience. I'd recommend speaking to your doctor about it. Sounds awful. I hope and pray it gets resolved.

David

Sadly, speaking to the doctor doesn't get me any answers. He's of the opinion that HE knows best, and I'm not to question him. There is nothing natural felling about my JUNK any more. It's still very un-natural feeling right now. I plan to wait a few months and see if it works itself out, but I have a sinking feeling that I'm going to need to see another doctor and have a do-over.
harddrive

Paul-Mod

Postby Paul-Mod » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:54 pm

hard drive
talk to some of the other guys on here...it takes a few months for the extra equipment to feel natural. DOn't despair. You'll be fine.
paul

jackpTenn

Postby jackpTenn » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Hard Drive

Unfournately you have a doctor with a "god complex". He needs a to put himslef in your position. Doctors like this should be avoided like the plegue. :twisted:

Give it some time for the feelings to return. Some of us take longer than others.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:33 am

Paul-Mod wrote:hard drive
talk to some of the other guys on here...it takes a few months for the extra equipment to feel natural. DOn't despair. You'll be fine.
paul

I can only hope that you are right, but I've got some real concerns about the doctor's methods.
harddrive

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:36 am

jackpTenn wrote:Hard Drive

Unfournately you have a doctor with a "god complex". He needs a to put himslef in your position. Doctors like this should be avoided like the plegue. :twisted:

Give it some time for the feelings to return. Some of us take longer than others.

Jack

It's not so much about returning feelings, it's more about what I feel with my fingers when I self exam the implanted product.
harddrive

jackpTenn

Postby jackpTenn » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:51 am

When you self exam your penis in the flaccid state you will feel the tips that go to the glans. They are about 1cm and are made of a harder material than the cylinders.

Most of us can not feel the base of our penis. There you will find the othere end of the cylinder it will also have a material that is harder than the cylinders. Depending on the rear tip extenders used to custom fit the implant it can be from 1cm to 3cm.

All of this is normal. When activated the cylinders will expand and the tips will go to the glans. The first time you have sex with it you will feel soreness, this is also normal. Most doctors tell you to inflate and deflate the implant a couple of times a day and wait 2 days before having sex. Me, I did not wait that long and it was sore. I found the best way to get rid or the soreness was to have sex and it got lots better the more sex you have.

Think of it this way. If you have surgery on your back, you have thearpy to help recover. Sex is thearpy for the penis after an implant. :D ENJOY

If I missed the point let me know.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello everybody,

I have taken a long hiatus from posting here, which I apologize for. I moved from Miami to Costa Rica not long after having the surgery. Needless to say, it has given me a new life. I welcome any questions that others may have.

Best Regards,
David

Charlie999

Postby Charlie999 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi David -- Hope you are felling much better by now. I also had my implant by Dr. Perito, and had no trouble at all. I am 11 weeks post op now, and everything is great. One of the reasons I chose Dr. Perito was because of his ability to get it done in a very short time, therefore, greatly reducing the risk of infection. I had very little pain, and he activated me at 4 weeks, saying everything was good to go. No problems. I lost no length or girth. If I had to do this all over again, I would go straight to Dr. Perito. I think he is about as good as it gets. Give it some time, David, and of course, call Dr. Perito if you need to. He gave me his personal cell # to call any time I had a problem. Never used it. Let your body heal, and don't worry. FWIW, I am 82 years old. Dr. Perito did a guy 92 years old not long ago. Hang in there, and ask questions here on FT when you want to. We are all pulling for you to get thru this.

God Bless,

Charlie
85 married 36 yrs. implanted by Dr. Paul Perito June 14. Complete revision by Dr. Ralphael Carrion May 17 because of leaking Coloplast.

Return to “Implants”