First use

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: First use

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:00 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:I use the term generically. I have seen described in various web sites a whole "family" of positions, a few of which make reference to "cross", "X", or "scissor" in the names. I categorize all these with the moniker, "Scissor Positions".

Essentially, it is where the two partners' legs are intertwined, upper bodies not closely aligned (as they are in missionary position).

One example is this: (this is one of my favorites because it is very conservative of the man's energy. I can keep up slow stroking almost indefinitely.)

(For just a moment, think of the two lovers' bodies separately, just to get the positioning and orientation:)

The woman on her back, left leg raised up toward her chest and a little to the left.
The man on his right side, left leg cocked up towards his chest.

(Get those images in your mind and then read the rest of the description, assembling the two partners in your mind's eye as if they were parts of a puzzle.)

Woman aligned with the bed's centerline and the man perpendicular to the bed''s centerline.

Woman's left knee draped over the man's left hip/waist and the man's left leg between the woman's legs and his left knee up between her breasts. The man's right leg extending out straight.

Woman's right leg extending a little to the right and her knee drapes over the man's right leg.

This position (and other variants which I group into the generic "scissor) positions put both partners' pubic mounds in close contact. VERY close. Close genital contact like this maximizes penetration (but may sometimes limit stroking movement). The characteristic that defines (in my definition) a "scissor" position is that each partner straddles one (and only one) of the other partner's legs.

It is HARD to describe stuff like this without pictures!!!

Is this it?? :)

http://sexpositions.club/positions/224.html

Larry

Pretty close. The position pictured is a mirror image and my topside arm is NOT usually under her leg, but over. Otherwise, yes, that is it. The web site I found it on called is something else, though. I forget the name. I should remember it because we use it a lot. After we both orgasm (in other positions) it is great for relaxing afterplay and if the previous positions we tried were not sufficiently satisfying, it pretty much guarantees orgasm for both of us, even if we are tired out.

If you think of it, I would love to look at it.

Larry

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:16 pm

Thank you all for your ongoing support. It is, after all because of FT that I was able to take this journey forward.

For those of you wondering about length loss... it was due to the Peyronies (that dreaded disease). I gained some length from a penile stretcher and, although I’m not sure, I think I gained a 1/4 inch post surgery once he broke up some of the plaque. For those of you that are afraid of losing length post surgery- the others on this site say that a great MD will Garuntee no length loss. I can not speak of that except that my MD kept true to my existing size.

I think the length loss is all mental. Some want to achieve a certain number. My MD has helped me to come to terms with my “ number” by telling me that I am close to the average. My new mindset is all about whether my wife and I can enjoy ourselves and less the number
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

I think I found it on a web site called "Naughtygirl". Or perhaps it was from one of Gabrielle Moore's web site (she is a sex therapist/advisor).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:47 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

I think I found it on a web site called "Naughtygirl". Or perhaps it was from one of Gabrielle Moore's web site (she is a sex therapist/advisor).

Thanks Sheep, I'll look it up.

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 pm

kosh200 wrote:One of the main points I would like to address is this implant completely eliminated the anxiety I had had for so many years...can I get an erection, can I keep it up ... ? The failures were always magnified as you all know so well. So, imagine all of that gone!

Ain't that great, brother! :D

Return to “Implants”