First use

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
kosh200

First use

Postby kosh200 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:40 pm

So, after my implant surgery on 9/6, a second surgery to stop a fluid buildup on the pump in November, my wife and I were able to consummate on 1/1/2019! I must say that I was THRILLED to be able to use it and penetrate my wife for the first time in 5+ years.

At bedtime, I pumped already knowing that it was on, and we began a wonderful display of affection. It was a lot more automatic than I thought it would be meaning it wasn’t as awkward as others had previously stated. My wife was able to orgasm and I followed suit some five minutes later.

One of the main points I would like to address is this implant completely eliminated the anxiety I had had for so many years...can I get an erection, can I keep it up, I’m I going to cum too soon? The failures were always magnified as you all know so well. So, imagine all of that gone! I am partially stating this for those on the fence about implants.

I was in my late 30s when my Peyronies reared it’s ugly head. I was sure I was too young when my urologist suggested an implant. I now know that I made the right decision.

Points to ponder: it will take getting used to having a smaller member and the stroke that goes with it. This will take some time to master. Any advise from those who have the experience behind this (techniques, and whatnot) please PM me how you overcome this.

Another point is the process involved in getting an implant is a test of fortitude. I feel I had a rough go due to many complications. However, it is important to keep a positive mental attitude and always look for the end result.
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

Lost Sheep

Re: First use

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:10 pm

kosh200 wrote:Points to ponder: it will take getting used to having a smaller member and the stroke that goes with it. This will take some time to master. Any advise from those who have the experience behind this (techniques, and whatnot) please PM me how you overcome this.

Congratulations on a successful consummation.

I decided NOT to PM because this part of your question is (or should be) of wide interest. There are sex advisory web sites that suggest different positions. The ones that were good for you before implant may not be best post-implant. Your question about the different stroking technique suggest to me that positions that give your wife control over motion would be of interest. Girl-on-top variations are often best for this. My girlfriend and I have found that "scissor"-type positions also provide deep penetration and short stroking. These are GREAT for conserving my energy for long-lasting sessions while keeping up continuous stimulation for her.

Happy researching!
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:15 pm

kosh200 wrote:One of the main points I would like to address is this implant completely eliminated the anxiety I had had for so many years...can I get an erection, can I keep it up, I’m I going to cum too soon? The failures were always magnified as you all know so well. So, imagine all of that gone! I am partially stating this for those on the fence about implants.

Yes, indeed.

For decades I suffered the nagging anxiety of the questions, "Will I stay hard long enough to please her?" then, "Will I stay hard enough to have an orgasm myself?", "Will I get hard enough to even get inside her?" and ultimately the near certainty, "You will not even GET hard.". And a NEAR certainty is worse than a certainty.

Now that the anxiety of, "Will I stay hard?" is gone, (not to mention the anxiety in the back of HER mind, "Will HE stay hard?") sex can be as carefree, spontaneous and playful as can be.

Happy New Year, Kosh200!
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:37 pm

kosh200 wrote:So, after my implant surgery on 9/6, a second surgery to stop a fluid buildup on the pump in November, my wife and I were able to consummate on 1/1/2019! I must say that I was THRILLED to be able to use it and penetrate my wife for the first time in 5+ years.

At bedtime, I pumped already knowing that it was on, and we began a wonderful display of affection. It was a lot more automatic than I thought it would be meaning it wasn’t as awkward as others had previously stated. My wife was able to orgasm and I followed suit some five minutes later.

One of the main points I would like to address is this implant completely eliminated the anxiety I had had for so many years...can I get an erection, can I keep it up, I’m I going to cum too soon? The failures were always magnified as you all know so well. So, imagine all of that gone! I am partially stating this for those on the fence about implants.

I was in my late 30s when my Peyronies reared it’s ugly head. I was sure I was too young when my urologist suggested an implant. I now know that I made the right decision.

Points to ponder: it will take getting used to having a smaller member and the stroke that goes with it. This will take some time to master. Any advise from those who have the experience behind this (techniques, and whatnot) please PM me how you overcome this.

Another point is the process involved in getting an implant is a test of fortitude. I feel I had a rough go due to many complications. However, it is important to keep a positive mental attitude and always look for the end result.

How much length did you lose in comparison to pre op length ?
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:39 pm

Soy you all those years.
Last edited by LeRoastBeef on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:42 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
kosh200 wrote:Points to ponder: it will take getting used to having a smaller member and the stroke that goes with it. This will take some time to master. Any advise from those who have the experience behind this (techniques, and whatnot) please PM me how you overcome this.

Congratulations on a successful consummation.

I decided NOT to PM because this part of your question is (or should be) of wide interest. There are sex advisory web sites that suggest different positions. The ones that were good for you before implant may not be best post-implant. Your question about the different stroking technique suggest to me that positions that give your wife control over motion would be of interest. Girl-on-top variations are often best for this. My girlfriend and I have found that "scissor"-type positions also provide deep penetration and short stroking. These are GREAT for conserving my energy for long-lasting sessions while keeping up continuous stimulation for her.

Happy researching!

Sheep, I am not familiar with the "Scissor" position... Care to elaborate? :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:48 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:So I want to go on and give you a pat on the back for getting there, and this is so selfish of me (and I'm ashamed of myself for it) but, did you lose 2 inches from the implantation procedure or from the atrophy over time due to peyronies?

That's such a rubbish and selfish question I know, but as someone that's up for implantation soon, I can't get the concern away...2 inches is a lot.

Anyway, after 5 years, good for you. The bit about the affection was sweet. Good woman to stick by you all those years.

Agreed. One thing my doctor mentioned to me is that a lot of men haven't measured themselves for a long time. Then they get ED and Peyronie's and lose length and girth. After the implant they are upset with the doctor and the implant BUT, truth be told, they are just as big as the were the day before their implant surgery. Of course this may not be the case for everyone but it is for many. :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:28 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Sheep, I am not familiar with the "Scissor" position... Care to elaborate? :)

Larry

I use the term generically. I have seen described in various web sites a whole "family" of positions, a few of which make reference to "cross", "X", or "scissor" in the names. I categorize all these with the moniker, "Scissor Positions".

Essentially, it is where the two partners' legs are intertwined, upper bodies not closely aligned (as they are in missionary position).

One example is this: (this is one of my favorites because it is very conservative of the man's energy. I can keep up slow stroking almost indefinitely.)

(For just a moment, think of the two lovers' bodies separately, just to get the positioning and orientation:)

The woman on her back, left leg raised up toward her chest and a little to the left.
The man on his right side, left leg cocked up towards his chest.

(Get those images in your mind and then read the rest of the description, assembling the two partners in your mind's eye as if they were parts of a puzzle.)

Woman aligned with the bed's centerline and the man perpendicular to the bed''s centerline.

Woman's left knee draped over the man's left hip/waist and the man's left leg between the woman's legs and his left knee up between her breasts. The man's right leg extending out straight.

Woman's right leg extending a little to the right and her knee drapes over the man's right leg.

This position (and other variants which I group into the generic "scissor) positions put both partners' pubic mounds in close contact. VERY close. Close genital contact like this maximizes penetration (but may sometimes limit stroking movement). The characteristic that defines (in my definition) a "scissor" position is that each partner straddles one (and only one) of the other partner's legs.

It is HARD to describe stuff like this without pictures!!!
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:36 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:Sheep, I am not familiar with the "Scissor" position... Care to elaborate? :)

Larry

I use the term generically. I have seen described in various web sites a whole "family" of positions, a few of which make reference to "cross", "X", or "scissor" in the names. I categorize all these with the moniker, "Scissor Positions".

Essentially, it is where the two partners' legs are intertwined, upper bodies not closely aligned (as they are in missionary position).

One example is this: (this is one of my favorites because it is very conservative of the man's energy. I can keep up slow stroking almost indefinitely.)

(For just a moment, think of the two lovers' bodies separately, just to get the positioning and orientation:)

The woman on her back, left leg raised up toward her chest and a little to the left.

(Get those images in your mind and then read the rest of the description, assembling the two partners in your mind's eye as if they were parts of a puzzle.)

Woman aligned with the bed's centerline and the man perpendicular to the bed''s centerline.

Woman's left knee draped over the man's left hip/waist and the man's left leg between the woman's legs and his left knee up between her breasts. The man's right leg extending out straight.

Woman's right leg extending a little to the right and her knee drapes over the man's right leg.

This position (and other variants which I group into the generic "scissor) positions put both partners' pubic mounds in close contact. VERY close. Close genital contact like this maximizes penetration (but may sometimes limit stroking movement). The characteristic that defines (in my definition) a "scissor" position is that each partner straddles one (and only one) of the other partner's legs.

Is this it?? :)

http://sexpositions.club/positions/224.html

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:

Larry

Is this it?? :)

http://sexpositions.club/positions/224.html

Larry

Pretty close. The position pictured is a mirror image and my topside arm is NOT usually under her leg, but over. Otherwise, yes, that is it. The web site I found it on called is something else, though. I forget the name. I should remember it because we use it a lot. After we both orgasm (in other positions) it is great for relaxing afterplay and if the previous positions we tried were not sufficiently satisfying, it pretty much guarantees orgasm for both of us, even if we are tired out.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”