Pump is not in the middle and still feeling painful+heavy

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
London lad

Pump is not in the middle and still feeling painful+heavy

Postby London lad » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:34 pm

My pump is located on one side of the testicles-area (to the right of the penis) - which makes this side where the pump is located feel compressed, tight and painful - whilst the other side is left saggy and painless. See the diagram I've drawn in attached Photo 1 to see what I mean. The pump also seems to pull my penis (whilst inflated) toward that RHS - meaning that my penis points to the right when erect.

The pump feels painful - like a heavy type of pain - the only thing that seems to relieve it is if I gently push the pump upwards with my finger/hand (or underwear) - as shown in Photo 2.

Questions for others:
1. Is it common for the pump to be located on one side of the testicles (and not straight-down-the-middle) - or is there something wrong with mine being placed on the RHS?
2. Have others also found that pushing the inflate-pump upwards from beneath (as shown in Photo 2) helps relieve their pain around the pump? For me, doing this relieves some of the "heavy pain" of the pump that I describe.

(Pain-wise I'm still nowhere near at point to consider sex yet - not even at 5.5 wks).
Attachments
Photo1.jpg
Photo1.jpg (87.85 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
Photo2.jpg
Photo2.jpg (130.43 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

Newparts

Re: Pump is not in the middle and still feeling painful+heavy

Postby Newparts » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Hey man sorry youre having a hard time. I read about people being pain free amd having great sex at 3-4 weeks but I think there are plenty of us still struggling at 4-6 weeks. I know I am. I expect things will continue to improve for a long time. Hopefully your body will get used to having the pump there and you’ll stop noticing.
38 years old. Married 13 years, two beautiful daughters. ED since my youth, never a good explanation for cause. Pills worked for years but stopped working well. Implanted 11-28-18 with titan 22cm + 1cm RTE by Dr. Kramer.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:33 am

London lad wrote:My pump is located on one side of the testicles-area (to the right of the penis) - which makes this side where the pump is located feel compressed, tight and painful - whilst the other side is left saggy and painless. See the diagram I've drawn in attached Photo 1 to see what I mean. The pump also seems to pull my penis (whilst inflated) toward that RHS - meaning that my penis points to the right when erect.

The pump feels painful - like a heavy type of pain - the only thing that seems to relieve it is if I gently push the pump upwards with my finger/hand (or underwear) - as shown in Photo 2.

Questions for others:
1. Is it common for the pump to be located on one side of the testicles (and not straight-down-the-middle) - or is there something wrong with mine being placed on the RHS?
2. Have others also found that pushing the inflate-pump upwards from beneath (as shown in Photo 2) helps relieve their pain around the pump? For me, doing this relieves some of the "heavy pain" of the pump that I describe.

(Pain-wise I'm still nowhere near at point to consider sex yet - not even at 5.5 wks).

Several times a day, manually tug your pump down and over to where you want it. Tugging down is a proven technique to get your pump lower in the scrotum. It certainly couldn't hurt to try it. :)

Larry

species65

Postby species65 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:21 pm

First post, hi everyone!!! Interesting you say to tug at pump. How long after surgery would tugging prove innefective?

I am 5 weeks in and, after penoscrotal, my scrutom hasn’t healed full, yet. Have had very litle success pulling the pump down.

Opinions please...
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5cm RTEs) on 11/28/18. 53, diabetic. Dr. Aaron Lentz of Raleigh, NC. Live in Raleigh, NC.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:27 am

"First post, hi everyone!!! Interesting you say to tug at pump. How long after surgery would tugging prove ineffective?"
I read that pulling the pump down and centering should work out. I would it often and hold at center.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:14 am

species65 wrote:First post, hi everyone!!! Interesting you say to tug at pump. How long after surgery would tugging prove innefective?

I am 5 weeks in and, after penoscrotal, my scrutom hasn’t healed full, yet. Have had very litle success pulling the pump down.

Opinions please...

It will move. Keep pulling down and hold it for a minute at a time. Do this several times a day. :)

Larry

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:33 pm

If you can soak in a warm tub and move your balls around you will be able to get a "handle" on it. By moving it around gently, it will start to go down and it is swelled up! I agree with Larry to keep trying to tug down on your pump so that it will stay down.Eventually you will see an improvement. Be sure that you have healed pretty well in order to do the soak
Seems you will have a nice hang after that. Very impressive so far...

Happy New Year and hope you heal soon.
Mike
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

London lad

Postby London lad » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Thank you!

Happy New Year all!!
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:56 am

ocitgo wrote:"First post, hi everyone!!! Interesting you say to tug at pump. How long after surgery would tugging prove ineffective?"

I read that pulling the pump down and centering should work out. I would do it often.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

London lad

Postby London lad » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:08 pm

I've just taken photos whilst inflated that better show what's going on - as you will see from the photo the pump arrows quite strongly out to the right whilst inflated, and is quite painful to touch (it's probably the main source of pain in the area). By the way these photos are taken with me lying down on a bed (as opposed to standing up) - with my knees bent up towards the air.

I will be speaking to my surgeon's team to see what they advise.

I could try tugging and centring over time - but tbh it seems to be sticking so strongly out to the right that I'm not sure that pulling-it-downwards will really make much difference over time.

Do you know if surgeons would re-operate in this scenario?.. or is the pump sticking out to one side generally considered not-an-issue? The main issue for me right now is the pump feeling painful during inflations - from the feeling that it's tugging so heavily toward the RHS.
Attachments
6 - small.jpg
6 - small.jpg (148.29 KiB) Viewed 1575 times
5b - small.jpg
5b - small.jpg (161.61 KiB) Viewed 1575 times

Return to “Implants”