AMS pump tips

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

AMS pump tips

Postby DougAnd » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:31 pm

For four months my pump was useless. Then on Dec 4th got a new one and oh no could not get it to work. Turns out I was the useless one nothing wrong with the pumps. Well the AMS tech Nelson showed me how it is done. Actually could not SEE no xray eyes but I felt what he did and off to the race I went. The video says to squeeze the ball on the end of the pump. Bad idea at least until the things get soft. If you squeeze the bulb it shoots out and cracks your nuts again and again. Also my pump locked up constantly. Not anymore. I could feel that Nelson squeezed the center of the pump. That's what I do now. Pointer finger beneath under the center of the pump and thumb on top of the center. I get a good squeeze but not 100%. Maybe 75 or 80. Good enough. There is a hard ring around the end of the bulb where it meets the center. I squeeze until I hit that hard ring then I stop. It takes tremendous pressure to crush that ring and hurts like he!!. Can make your scrotum very sore very fast. So far I make it to fully pumped every time but it still takes a few minutes for my shaft to catch up. Not like in the video where the guy pops up immediately. With time I'll get there. After all I've really only been pumping for less than 2 weeks even though my implant is going on 5 months old.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Re: AMS pump tips

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:17 am

DougAnd wrote:For four months my pump was useless. Then on Dec 4th got a new one and oh no could not get it to work. Turns out I was the useless one nothing wrong with the pumps. Well the AMS tech Nelson showed me how it is done. Actually could not SEE no xray eyes but I felt what he did and off to the race I went. The video says to squeeze the ball on the end of the pump. Bad idea at least until the things get soft. If you squeeze the bulb it shoots out and cracks your nuts again and again. Also my pump locked up constantly. Not anymore. I could feel that Nelson squeezed the center of the pump. That's what I do now. Pointer finger beneath under the center of the pump and thumb on top of the center. I get a good squeeze but not 100%. Maybe 75 or 80. Good enough. There is a hard ring around the end of the bulb where it meets the center. I squeeze until I hit that hard ring then I stop. It takes tremendous pressure to crush that ring and hurts like he!!. Can make your scrotum very sore very fast. So far I make it to fully pumped every time but it still takes a few minutes for my shaft to catch up. Not like in the video where the guy pops up immediately. With time I'll get there. After all I've really only been pumping for less than 2 weeks even though my implant is going on 5 months old.

As time goes on the pump get's softer and easier to squeeze. I really know what you mean when you talk about the pump slipping... ooooooooo that hurts. :)

Larry

Newparts

Postby Newparts » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:22 am

I have the coloplast pump but I agree. That mother is hard to squeeze and makes the skin on my scrotum so effin sore. And every now and then it shoots out between my fingers and blasts into my right nut like a wrecking ball. That is fantastic!
38 years old. Married 13 years, two beautiful daughters. ED since my youth, never a good explanation for cause. Pills worked for years but stopped working well. Implanted 11-28-18 with titan 22cm + 1cm RTE by Dr. Kramer.

WyoMan

Postby WyoMan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Hi Guys,
Eight weeks since implant, and the pumping is somewhat of a chore, but is getting easier. I have an AMS LGX and this is how pumping has worked for me. I'm right handed and I hold pump between thumb and index finger, which slants the pump somewhat to the right. My fourth finger is behind the scrotum and pushes it somewhat forward with the right nut. That is just to the right of the pump. Left Thumb is on top of right thumb first joint, left third finger is on first or second joint of right index. The left fourth finger is behind scrotum moving it and left nut forward and up a bit. The fourth fingers kinda traps the pump and moves the nuts out of line of fire if pump slips out of grasp. The left thumb and third finger can push on the right fingers to increase pressure on the pump. I find that I seldom bounce the pump off the 'boys'.
80; married 57 years; HBP well controlled, overweight. Prostate Arterial Embolization Jan 2017: No indication of cancer. Injections failed. Implanted Nov. 2, 2018. Dr. Karin Dolan, Billings, Mt. AMS LGX 15 cm+2 2.5 cm RTE. 65 ml reservoir.

Return to “Implants”