How important was the satisfaction of your wife in your decision?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

How important was the satisfaction of your wife in your decision?

Postby edwardl007 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:32 pm

So there are 2 people affected by ED. Of course you guys were negatively affected by your condition but lets say you had orgasms and a sex life of sorts. But if your wife was not severely affected by your condition; i.e., she had sources of sexual satisfaction elsewhere and did not "mind" your condition so much and did not push in any way, would you still have had the implant?

Perhaps put in another way, how important was her satisfaction in your decision-making?
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

tomas1

Re: How important was the satisfaction of your wife in your decision?

Postby tomas1 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:44 pm

I haven't got my surgical schedule yet, but my wife is fine with it. She even trusts me to handle her stock accounts but is starting to regret that decision.
If she wasn't in for the surgery, I wouldn't get it.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:05 pm

My wife was very supportive when I had E.D., which I really appreciated. But now that I have an implant, she is as happy happy happy as I am! :D
Last edited by David_R on Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:46 am

My wife had not the faintest interest in my decision to get an implant. In the ten+ years following the surgery her interest level has remained consistent. Needless to say, my decision to get an implant was flawed.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:50 am

Hmm..What i am asking is how much did YOU care about satisfying her that led to your decision. I am not asking if she wanted it or was supportive of YOUR decision.
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:59 pm

edwardl007 wrote:how much did YOU care about satisfying her.

The most important reason for me. I could masterbate before implant with a limp noodle. Implant was for me, but the reason was to satisfy her.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:35 pm

edwardl007 wrote:So there are 2 people affected by ED. Of course you guys were negatively affected by your condition but lets say you had orgasms and a sex life of sorts. But if your wife was not severely affected by your condition; i.e., she had sources of sexual satisfaction elsewhere and did not "mind" your condition so much and did not push in any way, would you still have had the implant?

Perhaps put in another way, how important was her satisfaction in your decision-making?

Not really a lot... I did this for me and only me. It's great that I can please her with it though. :)

Larry

tow1366

Postby tow1366 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:47 pm

She had an affair which started after the ED

It was an emotionally driven thing not about sex (she claims) but knowing that the last person to fuck her wasnt me was a part of it

Plus I needed to get back in the game if things didnt work out`!
45 years old. Diabetic T2
ED for 3 years followed by Peyronies 90 degree bend upward
Titan Touch Implant 26 October 2018
Mr Hegarty - Dublin, Ireland

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:45 am

tow1366 wrote:She had an affair which started after the ED

It was an emotionally driven thing not about sex (she claims) but knowing that the last person to fuck her wasnt me was a part of it

Plus I needed to get back in the game if things didnt work out`!

I think if my wife ever cheated on me I would be so heartbroken I could never screw her again. After all of those years when I stayed faithful when I was lucky to get it once a month, an affair would end my marriage. Emotionally driven? Except when she was moaning and screaming. Sorry buddy, I feel for you. Did you make her take HIV and STD tests?

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:35 pm

edwardl007 wrote:So there are 2 people affected by ED. Of course you guys were negatively affected by your condition but lets say you had orgasms and a sex life of sorts. But if your wife was not severely affected by your condition; i.e., she had sources of sexual satisfaction elsewhere and did not "mind" your condition so much and did not push in any way, would you still have had the implant?

edwardl007 wrote:Hmm..What i am asking is how much did YOU care about satisfying her that led to your decision. I am not asking if she wanted it or was supportive of YOUR decision.

No importance at all, sort of. It was largely for my partner(s) that I wanted the implant and a little so that I would be able to HAVE an erection even if I did not use it. But without a woman in my life, I probably would not have done it. But there was no woman to give incentive at the time. It was for me, my self-image and hope for the future.

On the other hand, HER satisfaction is by far the greatest reason for my decision to get implanted.

I am not married and did not even have a significant other when making my decision to have an implant. (I DID expect to have a girlfriend afterwards, though, and got a couple of volunteers willing to participate in sex with me in a before-and-after "journey" (only one at a time).

Here is my reason for having the implant:

My partner's satisfaction is VERY important to me. Almost to the point of not wanting to bother with the implant if I did not expect to satisfy a woman afterwards. My orgasms are easy and cheap. Hers are simultaneously earthy and divine; a wonder to behold, exquisite and sublime. Her orgasms are much more important to my satisfaction than my own.

Orgasms with my own hands are very nearly as satisfying as with a woman if SHE does not climax.

I find great pleasure in probing to see just how many and how intense her orgasms can be. It is a great ego boost for me to bring her to greater heights of ecstasy than she has experienced before.

My implant (and the erections it provides) give me (at least) the feeling that my masculinity is confirmed. There are two things that make that confirmation and her orgasms are as important to me to confirm my masculinity as the firmness of my erection (whether by natural means or by implant).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”