How important was the satisfaction of your wife in your decision?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: How important was the satisfaction of your wife in your decision?

Postby DougAnd » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:55 pm

For me that is THE reason I got an implant, to satisfy my wife. It is very important to me that she be enjoying the experience as much as I am. With ED it became more and more about me, do it now before I lose it type of thing. Not anymore! And I had developed severe pre ejaculation so even when things finally did work it was over before it began. Not Now!! We are both satisfied even though off to a very rocky start.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

tow1366

Postby tow1366 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:40 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
tow1366 wrote:She had an affair which started after the ED

It was an emotionally driven thing not about sex (she claims) but knowing that the last person to fuck her wasnt me was a part of it

Plus I needed to get back in the game if things didnt work out`!

I think if my wife ever cheated on me I would be so heartbroken I could never screw her again. After all of those years when I stayed faithful when I was lucky to get it once a month, an affair would end my marriage. Emotionally driven? Except when she was moaning and screaming. Sorry buddy, I feel for you. Did you make her take HIV and STD tests?

Larry

Completely emotionally driven. She was/is someone with a low sex drive but got caught in a mid life crisis. Questioning everything, re-writing history so I became a bad person, worried about losing her youth, is this all I am etc. She had a high powered job with lots of foreign travel. Then a married colleague who had a reputation played her into it. She is totally horrified and is a wreck now. Its very difficult/impossible to fully recover from it but Im getting there. The implant was part of it.

Yes absolutely she had to take full tests, leave the job and her friends/family all know about it

On the flip side I do now live on the moral high ground and I never lose an argument now...
45 years old. Diabetic T2
ED for 3 years followed by Peyronies 90 degree bend upward
Titan Touch Implant 26 October 2018
Mr Hegarty - Dublin, Ireland

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:49 am

The wife's satisfaction of my implant was huge....she's hornier now than ever before.....I just can't remember whose wife she is..... :) :(
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:55 am

I couldn't give a rat's ass about her satisfaction. Now, my HUSBAND's satisfaction, THAT meant everything to me!

Return to “Implants”