Implant feeling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ringo1

Implant feeling

Postby ringo1 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:06 am

I had a saline test a few months back to check the erection in which they induce an erection by putting saline in the corpora chambers.through a needle..so if anybody has an implant and went through the same test prior to the implant...can u share if the feeling with the implant is the same as u get with a saline test or diffrent...cause the saline induced erection i remember made the penis very cold...
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

ED2013

Re: Implant feeling

Postby ED2013 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:07 pm

No it doesn’t feel the same. Implant feels much better.

JTVallee

Postby JTVallee » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:49 pm

I never had a saline induced erection, but I started using tri mix in my early 20's and recieved my implant at age 48 and can say the implant is a much better feeling erection for myself, I don't think my wife has an opinion on either.
She is just happy to have me be able to have an erection, and the implant is any time any where, with injections it is about having it available and not as spontanious.
Titan OTR March 9th 2015 at age 48
ED all my life started with shots until oral meds became available the quit working went back to shots u til they quit then got my implant from Dr. Jodie U of Minnesota
Couldn't be happier

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:38 am

JTVallee wrote:I never had a saline induced erection, but I started using tri mix in my early 20's and recieved my implant at age 48 and can say the implant is a much better feeling erection for myself, I don't think my wife has an opinion on either.
She is just happy to have me be able to have an erection, and the implant is any time any where, with injections it is about having it available and not as spontanious.

Tell me how's did u survice for so long with u r wife...I had a stupid surgery after which I am fully impotent or atleast mentally I am the question nos should I get the implant now and don't go for suffering or move to injections for a few years and then get an implant to avoid an further surgeries after every 5 years
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

JTVallee

Postby JTVallee » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:57 pm

The injections worked great for many years when both injections and oral meds quit working that's when I got the implant
I always would go to the bathroom when I knew it was going to be a good night and inject
She rarely saw me inject so it was a more positive time and never really thought of it as not natural
She was very understanding that it was a physical problem
You have to remember implants don't last forever so a re vision would be necessary at some point
Talk to a doctor you trust get a second and make a decision that makes you and your partner happy
Good luck
Titan OTR March 9th 2015 at age 48
ED all my life started with shots until oral meds became available the quit working went back to shots u til they quit then got my implant from Dr. Jodie U of Minnesota
Couldn't be happier

Return to “Implants”