Day 16 - Tom Brady Day! (Deflation....)
So...another milestone in the Amazing Fantastic Journey of the Bionic Dick....After walking around for two weeks with a raging hard-on, my appointment this morning was for the first deflation. Somehow, in my mind, I was convinced that the Doc would deflate, and then have me practice inflating/deflating. But i was wrong!
I arrived, and Doc G. had me strip and he checked out my equipment. Very pleased with the healing, and the positioning of the pump. And then he began deflation.
He chose to apply constant pressure on the deflate button rather than just pushing for 3 seconds and releasing. he would later explain this was the fastest and easiest way to deflate "a big dick."
The dick itself didnt hurt at all through the process. I didnt feel the reservoir expanding. But holy shit, I was seeing stars from the scrotal skin mashed up against the deflate button. I grabbed the Doc's shoulder with one hand and squeezed my hubbie's hand with the other until he suggested I was about to break his fingers. Doc stopped, let me breathe for 30 seconds, and continued the deflation process. We are now "deflated." The way he approaches this is that we will not practice inflate/deflate for another month. Maximum healing time.
So, a few observations:
1) Every Doc is different. Never assume what will happen next, even if you "read it on FT!"
2) My "flaccid" dick is actually harder than my hardest hard-on prior to the implant! It's almost perpendicular to my body. He says over time it will soften up...perhaps 6 months. I will be walking around like my rooster for a while, with an ample package poking out of my pants.
3) By the time I got home (a hour away), I was in pain. My balls were sore, as was he base of my dick. Hot Tubs Are Our Friends!
Pic of my now "flaccid" dick:
- flaccid.PNG (317.83 KiB) Viewed 199 times
- deflate.PNG (202.81 KiB) Viewed 204 times
Last edited by GruffHunter
on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA