Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:25 pm

I know exactly what you mean. Before implant and all of my life a little cold blast in the pants and my guy went hiding. A real turtle head had to warm up to pee. Usually I was about 3 1/2 flaccid and maybe 4" girth. Now cold or hot aroused or not flaccid I'm just over 6" in length and 5" in girth. Compared to before you now would think I had a Goliath inside. Of course my fully inflated is only 1/2 to 3/4 inch longer than my implanted flaccid. Reminds me of a cock fluffing up its feathers. My cock is fluffed 24/7. :lol: :roll:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Gruff,
You're heading into month 3. Any changes?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:57 am

General Thoughts...

Flaccid, it rocks. It's the biggest flaccid dick I've ever had. Every pair of pants, even sturdy jeans, sports a proud bulge. I like that. :-) And it looks 'normal.'

Waking up in the morning I seem to be partially inflated. It takes fewer pumps to pump up all the way, so I guess I have a little 'auto-inflate' going on. Doesn't bother me at all (hell, there was a time when i used to wake up with a full-fledged boner!), just an observation.

Erections are hard and functional, and pumping & releasing are easy. It is clearly, however, shorter than my old dick, by at least an inch. But I'm OK with that...my mindset is in the place that I was not restoring my old one, I was getting a new one, and this one functions on command, so all is good.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

Return to “Implants”