Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: DaveKell

GruffHunter
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Chester, VT, USA
Contact:

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby GruffHunter » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:18 pm

Day 51: This Battlestar is Armed and Fully Operational!

It's been seven weeks of waiting since the Operation, but today we launched!!!

A bit of context: Dr Gross (Dartmouth-NH) has a slightly different approach than what many on this site have experienced. After the Implant Op, he sent me home partially (60%) inflated for two weeks, and then deflated me (and yes, squeezing my nutsack at that point hurt like a biotch.) From then on, for the next 5 weeks, I was instructed NOT to cycle - just let things heal.

Today was 7 weeks out from the Op, and I had my appointment with him for my first inflate/deflate 'class.'

It was AMAZINGLY easy. Having spent the last few weeks 'exploring' y new nutsack in the hottub, I had a pretty good idea where the parts of the device were. I pumped it up without a hitch: 10 pumps and I was a railroad spike, no slips, no problems. I know many guys say the pump is hard at first, but I didn't find it to be so; squeezed between my thumb and the side of my index finger, it was a breeze.

Deflation was even more surprising. I had an image in my mind of having to squeeze really hard, and of feeling some pain on my scrotal skin as a result. Nothing could have been further from the truth: A little pressure, and whoosh, deflation. Very easy, and no pain.

I *really* appreciate how Dr. Gross allowed me time to heal before we started this, because this was easy - REAL easy. In addition, he has given me the green light to go screw my brains out. Watch out world, here I come (again!)
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

SW0110
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:15 pm
Location: Central Kentucky

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby SW0110 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:41 pm

Fantastic news for you. I hope I do as well or even close. Nervous as hell here. Finalizing all the tests and preop questions. March 7 is closing in for my titan.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

User avatar
Happy Toy
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:37 pm

GruffHunter wrote:Day 51: This Battlestar is Armed and Fully Operational!

It's been seven weeks of waiting since the Operation, but today we launched!!!

A bit of context: Dr Gross (Dartmouth-NH) has a slightly different approach than what many on this site have experienced. After the Implant Op, he sent me home partially (60%) inflated for two weeks, and then deflated me (and yes, squeezing my nutsack at that point hurt like a biotch.) From then on, for the next 5 weeks, I was instructed NOT to cycle - just let things heal.

Today was 7 weeks out from the Op, and I had my appointment with him for my first inflate/deflate 'class.'

It was AMAZINGLY easy. Having spent the last few weeks 'exploring' y new nutsack in the hottub, I had a pretty good idea where the parts of the device were. I pumped it up without a hitch: 10 pumps and I was a railroad spike, no slips, no problems. I know many guys say the pump is hard at first, but I didn't find it to be so; squeezed between my thumb and the side of my index finger, it was a breeze.

Deflation was even more surprising. I had an image in my mind of having to squeeze really hard, and of feeling some pain on my scrotal skin as a result. Nothing could have been further from the truth: A little pressure, and whoosh, deflation. Very easy, and no pain.

I *really* appreciate how Dr. Gross allowed me time to heal before we started this, because this was easy - REAL easy. In addition, he has given me the green light to go screw my brains out. Watch out world, here I come (again!)


Congrats! Glad it went so well. Let us know how it works, and send some erect pictures.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 76yrs., married 53 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

GruffHunter
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Chester, VT, USA
Contact:

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby GruffHunter » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:49 am

The new Railroad Spike. Inflated and hard as steel all around.

dicknew.PNG
dicknew.PNG (672.61 KiB) Viewed 544 times
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

MUNKY_BUTTR
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:09 am

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby MUNKY_BUTTR » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:46 pm

GruffHunter wrote:The new Railroad Spike. Inflated and hard as steel all around.

dicknew.PNG


WÜF!
38 years old, single in Washington, D.C. Implanted 11/20/2014 by Dr. Kramer with an AMS CX 21cm with 1cm tips.

David_R
Posts: 2145
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby David_R » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:12 pm

Looks great, Gruff-Hunter! :)

GruffHunter
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Chester, VT, USA
Contact:

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby GruffHunter » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Week 8

Pretty amazing what a few weeks does. I was a little concerned (just a little) that y dick looked ugly and beat up (and of course, it was.) I also let my doctor know that my orgasms were dry - felt great (better than before), but nothing produced. He told me its probably a residual effect from the anethesia on my prostrate, so I've trusted him so far, and will continue to do so.

Here we are 8 week out. A few mentionables: I wake up with a semi-woody. don't know if its residual blood flow or a leak in the apparatus, but I dont care. It's nice. It looks more and more like a normal dick again (see picture!) The guys I've been with have commented that (a) they love how hard my dick is and (b) they love how big my balls are. No one has noticed the reason why. And best of all, i had one my hugest loads in years this morning!
TOSHIBA-C55 - WIN_20190314_133322.JPG
TOSHIBA-C55 - WIN_20190314_133322.JPG (61.94 KiB) Viewed 433 times
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

User avatar
Happy Toy
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:54 am

GruffHunter wrote:Week 8

Pretty amazing what a few weeks does. I was a little concerned (just a little) that y dick looked ugly and beat up (and of course, it was.) I also let my doctor know that my orgasms were dry - felt great (better than before), but nothing produced. He told me its probably a residual effect from the anethesia on my prostrate, so I've trusted him so far, and will continue to do so.

Here we are 8 week out. A few mentionables: I wake up with a semi-woody. don't know if its residual blood flow or a leak in the apparatus, but I dont care. It's nice. It looks more and more like a normal dick again (see picture!) The guys I've been with have commented that (a) they love how hard my dick is and (b) they love how big my balls are. No one has noticed the reason why. And best of all, i had one my hugest loads in years this morning!TOSHIBA-C55 - WIN_20190314_133322.JPG


That's a good looking package you have there!
Andy
DSCN1709.JPG
DSCN1709.JPG (178.28 KiB) Viewed 387 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 76yrs., married 53 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Youngmen
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:50 am

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby Youngmen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 pm

How is your size now?
23, ED since birth due to venous leak. Have tried everything. 24 cm Coloplast Titan with Dr Osmonov on 2019/21/3

GruffHunter
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Chester, VT, USA
Contact:

Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

Postby GruffHunter » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Youngmen wrote:How is your size now?


I can't explain this...the measurements are exactly the same, but it appears much bigger. I think regaining the shape has had a lot to do with it.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LeRoastBeef, Solomon and 14 guests