New implant brand zsi from switzerland

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: New implant brand zsi from switzerland

Postby alibaba » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:00 am

Interesting. Silicone has some comfort benefits. Fabric likely will control or limit expansion. No expansion properties are stated that I saw. Lengths comparable to BS but shorter than Coloplast offers. Looking at it, I am not sure that it could be used w/o tip extenders. Pump size and how it operates? Companies experience and testing on implantable devices? More info needed as always.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:36 am

Interesting many more component parts. More chance of a leak in my opinion. Tip extensions on BOTH ends seem to be the primary mode of length adjustment. Cylinder is a separate component from the tip end that feeds the saline. I could not copy and attach the picture but try this link. For doctors section, english manual. https://issuu.com/zephyrsi/docs/475_fly ... 4/40495929
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:25 pm

I researched a lot about implants what I don't like about ams is the fact that it's so thin but it seems that it feels ok in the flaccid state. What I like about the coloplast is that it's wider but I don't like the hard plastic and it seems not very comfortable in the flaccid.

I absolutely agree. I would also like to see and feel the pump on that new one. I liked my Coloplast pump best but the AMS deflate valve is easier to use. There hasn't been much advancement now for several years. I like the idea of combining the best of the two existing products as Coloplast and AMS don't appear interested in improvement. I've never been asked by either company what I liked or disliked.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:18 pm

TomW46 wrote:
I researched a lot about implants what I don't like about ams is the fact that it's so thin but it seems that it feels ok in the flaccid state. What I like about the coloplast is that it's wider but I don't like the hard plastic and it seems not very comfortable in the flaccid.

I absolutely agree. I would also like to see and feel the pump on that new one. I liked my Coloplast pump best but the AMS deflate valve is easier to use. There hasn't been much advancement now for several years. I like the idea of combining the best of the two existing products as Coloplast and AMS don't appear interested in improvement. I've never been asked by either company what I liked or disliked.

Yes, I agree 100%. I have now had the pleasure of speaking with the "Big 3 (+ 1 for Canada). That would be Dr. Kramer, Dr. Eid, Dr. Perito and Dr. Brock. Dr. Perito, prefers the AMS and Dr. Eid prefers Coloplast. Dr. Kramer and Dr. Brock use both AMS and Coloplast and prefer to implant the patient with the most appropriate IPP which they determine after the initial examination and when on the OR table. Both state flat out that the infection rate in their patients with the AMS are significantly lower than the Titan, but it still happens to AMS patients (like me). 2 of them do not care for the Titan pump and the other 2 did not say one way or the other. I would rather say things like 3 out of 4 said this and that rather than Dr. Kramer says this and Dr. Eid says that.. I don't want them getting sued for taking time out of their very busy day (Dr. Kramer was at home on a Sunday morning, giving me 75 minutes of his precious family time) to provide valuable insight on some of FT most controversial topics. One thing I would like all of our members to know... ALL 4 of the surgeons would very much like to thank their patients for their loyalty BUT they all also say that there are hundreds of very capable surgeons worldwide and their senior residents are just as good as they are. There is absolutely no reason for someone from Austria, Australia, UK, etc. to fly to the US to get the implant. Finally they all, individually told me that there is no competition between them. They are happy with their patient load, in fact, because of the implant being covered by insurance, Dr. Brock has said that sometimes his patient load is a bit too much and patients end up waiting longer than he likes. Have a great Christmas everyone. :)

Larry

redbullmaster

Postby redbullmaster » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:10 am

What I'm surprised about is how nobody's working on the tips that go into the glans. That to me is one of the big issues with implants at the moment. It doesn't matter how natural the rest of the implant feels, you have an inch of hard plastic at the top of your penis.

Fanouris

Postby Fanouris » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:33 am

I am from Austria also and looking to get an implant but I need advice to where should I go
25years old with lifetime venous leak but now and 3years starting to getting worse and I am looking to make an implant in Germany or Austria

Return to “Implants”