Loss of Rigidity

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jwayfield

Loss of Rigidity

Postby jwayfield » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:13 am

Hey,
Question about the AMS 700 lgx...it seems to be expanding but I have lost some rigidity. Today i had some trouble with anal penetration. I think I'm fully pumped but I can't tell because it no longer hurts and the bulb allows me to continue pumping.
37, single, undiagnosed ED (no physical explanation), AMS 700 LGX- 19 cm tubing, Infrapubic, Dr. Harpster, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Larry10625

Re: Loss of Rigidity

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:21 am

jwayfield wrote:Hey,
Question about the AMS 700 lgx...it seems to be expanding but I have lost some rigidity. Today i had some trouble with anal penetration. I think I'm fully pumped but I can't tell because it no longer hurts and the bulb allows me to continue pumping.

The LGX is plenty rigid enough for anal penetration... My guess is that it is not fully inflated. I use to think I was fully inflated until one day I just kept pumping and it got MUCH harder. :)

Larry

jelizondo12

Postby jelizondo12 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:33 pm

I have a AMS cx700, was implanted 6/1/15 and when I get a tight little asshole presented I have problems with my penis bending and I have to use a lot of lube and hit the hole dead on. I went to my uro and he inflated my implant to max and I showed him that the implant was still bending near the root. He stated that it was normal, which I didn't believe because I didn't have that problem the first year. I would guess that the lgx would be even more flexible

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:30 pm

My urologist told me If anal intercourse was my prefered way of having sex he'd only recommend the titan.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

jwayfield

Postby jwayfield » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:06 am

It turns out the pump turned so i was holding it in a way that while I was pumping, I was also hitting the release valve. Changing my hand position fixed the problem.
37, single, undiagnosed ED (no physical explanation), AMS 700 LGX- 19 cm tubing, Infrapubic, Dr. Harpster, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Return to “Implants”