Drive home after surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Drive home after surgery

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:05 am

Vagabond127 wrote:Hi Tom. You say "not pleasant". How unpleasant was it? Do you have something to compare it to?

Have you ever had all or most of your wisdom teeth pulled all the same day... as the freezing starts to wear off it just aches constantly... that's how I felt. Being cooped up in a vehicle would just not be comfortable at all. If I were going to do it, first I WOULD NOT DRIVE. I would take the max dose of pain killers , fully recline with a blanket and sleep as much as possible while in the vehicle. Good luck. :)

Larry

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:40 pm

Thanks Larry. Is staying only 2 nights (night before and night of) pushing it?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

steveb1

Postby steveb1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:02 pm

I had infrapubic surgery (Dr. Karpman) and drove home (6 hrs.) with no pain the 2nd day after surgery, and had sex in 3 weeks later. I hear those with scrotal surgery have more pain and down time.
Age 70, married 50 yrs. Implant on Oct. 29, 2018 by Dr. Karpman, No known Physical problems except ED for 20 yrs. On Frank Talk since 2013.

nate5758

Postby nate5758 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Hello, I just recently had my implant surgery from Dr Kramer on December 5th. I am from NC so I flew up the day before surgery and staying at the Days Inn, close to Hospital, for three days. I would advise to stay in the hotel there in Baltimore for a night or two due to the fact that Dr Kramer will come visit you in your hotel room the next day to see how you are and check you out. But if you travel, I would definitely lay back and let her drive and use ice. You are in great hands though, Dr Kramer is wonderful and the entire staff really looks after you! Best of luck to you! Nate
8 years ED, venous leak. Scheduled for Implant surgery with DR Kramer in Maryland on Dec 5th, 2018.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:42 am

Vagabond127 wrote:Thanks Larry. Is staying only 2 nights (night before and night of) pushing it?

Hard to tell. If you are like I was you probably will be able to do that but you will be hurting when you get home. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”