Glans ALIVE!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Glans ALIVE!

Postby DougAnd » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:51 am

My new VED came in just prior to re surgery so I immediately began to daily use it. Woke up one morning (I deflated for VED after a marathon 30% for 16 days and nights) and my penis and head were perfectly straight. Felt the side of the too long right cylinder and it had dozens of tiny crinkles all along its length. Measured 6" even. At 30% I had been mostly 5 7/8". Since that day this has happened only once more in the morning again and this time I took notice. What was different? Well I was having a natural mini erection. When I use VED every day I get chubbies all the time. And once in a great while always in the morning the part of my penis not gutted by implant has an erection. Not very useful but strong enough to over power my cylinders.
Unfortunately that proves that until I get even cylinders I cannot fix my bend. Doesn't matter how far I stretch as soon as I shrink I will bend. My choices are to somehow get the right size rtes, stay stretched out to 7" or just live with the crooked head and curved penis.
Now I'm going for the 7". See how that works. Should have my Archie undies by January or so. I can live with the extra " if needs be. Better than peeing on the floor every night. But my aim has improved. Well sort of. Sometimes. :oops: All right only once. And that was an accident. :lol:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

oldbeek

Re: Glans ALIVE!

Postby oldbeek » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:45 am

Several times you have mentioned part of your penis (gutted during the implant). In the procedure of implanting the tubes, NOTHING IS GUTTED, The tunica is entered and a tool is inserted that moves the sponginaous fiber to the side, both forward and aft. The tunica is measured, proper size implant selected and installed. Then tunica is stitched back up around the pressure tubes. I know the videos show this is not a gentle process but nothing is removed. This is why some guys get natural wood.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Re: Glans ALIVE!

Postby DougAnd » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:11 am

Gutted is a harsh term. But if you watch closely you can see the tissue flowing out during irrigation.
Morning wood is only from the untouched chamber that surrounds your urethra.There is nothing left inside of the other 2 chambers. Nothing that can inflate anyway. But yes I use strong words so that others don't get a down played idea. Pull out the 2 cylinders and you are left with a turtlehead for life. Not even enough to keep it out of your body let alone produce wood. Using VED I have had morning wood daily, the only brief time my penis is completely straight.
Thank you for your correction.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”